The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pain of the past

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Pain of the past - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 10:20 am

" 'Stuff?' What 'Stuff' could possibly be so important?!" I question her, paciong the room in the form of McGonnagal. "I mean, they still look like them, don't they!?"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 10:24 am

I think for a moment, and then giggle, "Look here Minevera, we have a lot to do before the tests begin, and I for one refuse to let those numbskulls blow up my potions lab by trying to get in late practice. We should leave immediatly and proceed to have fun while we can," I say in Snape's voice, scowling the way he normally does and then giggling.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 10:30 am

"Fine, if you're so intent on ruining my Hogwarts career. Just never giggle as Snape again, it's creepy." I add. Walking down the steps of the Dorm and out of the portrait of the fat lady.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 10:34 am

I stiffle a laugh, "I can't help it," I say, running hand through Snape's hair.
"Hey, it isn't that greasy!" I exclaim, and some Ravenclaw stares at me.
"Five points from Ravenclaw for staring, I suggest to continue to wherever you're going!" I snap, and the Ravenclaw fainted.
"Heh, this is fun!"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 10:48 am

"Why did that kid faint" I say, confused, and looking back to see it scurrying off with a haunted lok on its face. "Snapes not all that scary."
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 10:50 am

I laugh, "I smiled at him as I told him to go, it'd be enough to scare anyone," I say with a smirk, beofre grabbing McGonigal-Hermione and dragging her behind a statue, just as the real McGonigal walks past.
"That was close."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 10:56 am

"Too close" I mutter, "This is a bad idea. We're gonna get done" I say with a tremble in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:02 am

I grin and walk out, "Whats the worse...that...could...happen..." I trail off as I come face to face with Snape.
"What the?" he exclaims, and I scowl at him.
"I am your consience Severus, I have come to haunt you for your past and present, and hopefully save your future...though I don't see why I should," I say, exactly like he does, and he trembles.
"I...please don't hurt me!" he whimpers, and I feel sorry for him.
"Go tell Mineva how you feel and you'll be saved!" I declare, just as Hermione/McGonnigal steps out form the statue. I look at Snape expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:05 am

I don't even have time to start talking when Snape starts blubbering on me, so I make a motion to Snape-Liza to hide behind the statue while his face was on my shoulder. "Look now Severus" I say, in a dead good McGonnagal voice "The concious is gone!"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:12 am

I stifle a giggle, and then yelp as the real McGonigal comes back, and Snape looks from her to Hermione in confusion. I step back out, "We are both your consioses, you have until this afernoon to tell eachother how you feel, or we'll come and get you," I say, thinking on the spot, before grabbing Hermione and pulling her after. I over herad Snape begin to speak.
"Well You see Minereva, I have certa..." I block the rest out.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 11:25 am

I laugh, unconrollably as Liza drags me away. This was funnier than I first thought it would be. "So, whats first on your agenda?" I ask, slightly panting from the mad dash.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:19 pm

"I have no idea, but they'll be talking to each other for a good long while, so we have plenty of time. How's about a duet in the Great Hall? No-one will know who we really are, so we don't have to be embarressed," I sugest with a grin
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:51 pm

"Oh no, I don't think I could, it'd be so embarassing for them... but it does soundd like a laugh" I say, with a giggle and start skipping down to the great hall,hugging students as they walk past.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:55 pm

I giggle at McGonigal-Hermione and the reactions she's getting, and a few students faint as Snape looks happy, ie I giggle even harder.
"This is so fun!"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:32 am

"Yeah, but what if the students see us, then see the real them, and vice-versa?" I ask, getting slightly worried now I think of it all.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:35 am

"Then they'll get confused and we can run away again. It's not like we can get in trouble for anything, they don't know who we really are...lighten up Minerva," I say with a smirk, grabbing her hand and tugging her towards the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:43 am

"Yeah" I take heavy steps behind her as she drags me "But what about Harry and Ron, or all th rest of the people in the class? They might put two and two together, seeing as we'll be midding, and there are double Proffessors."
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:46 am

I turn and grin at her, "I got it covered! Why do you think I wanted them talking? You think I was just standing there yapping to Snape? Please this is me we're talking about. Right now they're us, and when they turn back they'll have no memeory of being us," I say with a laugh and a wriggle of my eyebrows
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:12 pm

I stand still for a millisecond, ruffling my brow, I'm confused, but forget about it, as we reach the Great Hall for breakfast...
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:45 pm

I smirk at Hermione, "Ready to ruffle a few feathers?" I ask, before prancing into the Great Hall with a grin on my face, and the Hall goes silents as it seems like Snape has lose it...he will never forgive me if he finds out it was me.
"Good morning Hooogwarts!" i shout out, bewfoer breaking out into a modified version of Good moring Baltimore'
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:04 pm

Oh Jesus. This is absolutely awful, make it stop. I see all the students cringe, and roar with laughter as s/he reaches the last chorus. Some cheer mockingly and Dumbledore looks like he's had a stroke.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 1:23 pm

I grin at everyone, who think Snape has finally flipped his lid, not knowing it's me.
"Come on Minni darling, breakfast awaits!" I say loudly, grabbing Hermione and pulling her towards the Staff table.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 2:02 pm

I grit my teeth in a fake smile and say through them "I didn't know the Wizarding World had the 1988 Musical Hairspray here."
Looking back down from the Staff Table, most of the students still hadn't taken their eyes off of Snape, their jaws practically hitting the floor.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 12:50 am

I smirk at her, "Muggle Studies, Muggle Entertainment and Social Gatherings," I say out of the side of my mouth so only Hermione can hear.
I stroll up to the staff table, "Good morning Albus! I never did thank you for those lovely Green robes you got me last year!" I exclaim, taking my seat as the Students look puzzled, and Dumbledore looks like he's going to have a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 8:56 am

"I think Dumbledore's going to die" I mutter, watching him stand up to make new announcments, and kindly excusing us from the 'scene' that me and Liza had created.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pain of the past
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next