The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pain of the past

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Pain of the past - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 1:32 pm

I'm crying as I'm screaming, I need to feel loved, nobody cares, Draco's family destroied what little chance of love I had.
"I HATE YOU! NO-ONE LOVES ME BECAUSE OF YOUR FAMILY! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" I scream at him, tossing a last fire ball at him and flying off down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 1:45 pm

As I walk slowly, I see a flash scurry past me - Liza - heading at top speed down the corridor... maybe it wasnt top speed, maybe I was too slow, whatever, she went way past me.
I quicken my pace, and try to catch up, looking back every few seconds as I do so, to check Draco and Dumbledore was okay, and they were, Draco was violently shaking - maybe throwing up? - from shock, and Dumbledore was lifting him with magic, taking him to the hospital wing.
When I reach Liza, I grab her arm, "What happened, Liza?" I ask, still not feeling like I can cope with the impossible task of helping Liza.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 1:50 pm

I shrug her of and deflame, "Nothing happened, I lost my temper at him is all," I say calmly, feeling better.
"Excuse me, I have the urge to go disintergrate something,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:04 pm

"Errrm, okay" I say, releasing her arm, but all the time thinking 'If thats losingher temper, I'd hate to see her in a full on rage' I follow her closely, making sure she dosn't get in any more of a mess.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:16 pm

"Thats as bad as I get," I say, before realsising I accidentily reading her thoughts.
"Oh damn it! I'm sorry Hermione," I apologize, walking calmly into a class room and turning one of the desks to ashes with a single thought.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:26 pm

I stop for a miliseciond "You did not just read my thoughts..." I say slowly, looking at Liza with curiosity , then down at the ashes on the floor "Your thoughts must be very advanced... to know all of this, I mean... to read minds, blow things up, and everything else..."
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 2:38 pm

"No, I'm part Veela and part something else, I don't know what. It advances my powers when I'm feeling extreme anger, it takes a while to wear off," I explain, flexing my fingers and trying to calm down. I galnce at another desk and it turns to dust.

"It's like a seperate part of me, when I panic or get angry it takes me over. I think it's a doppelganger, a duplicate of me created by the last spell my parents cast, and trapped inside of me. I've named it Odyne, after the Greek Goddess of Pain, because when she is in control Pain is all she brings."

I sigh and cross my legs, floating in the air, "She has more power than me, I mean I'm strong, no doubt, but the fire balls and telekinisis, I couldn't even attempt that. The only time I can float like this, or even try those powers, if after she's been in possesion."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 4:19 am

"Oohh" I say sitting down on a desk next to the one Liza turned to ash, and look around the room, then to the door of the class - Room 14 according to the numberplate.
"Well" I say after a long pause "Do you want to go back out, now that you've cooled down, I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:21 am

"It might be an idea to wait until I stop floating, while I'm in this inbetween state the slightest emotion trigger cause send me on a rampage," I explain softly, my voice eerily calm, like I've been through this a million times before.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:28 am

"O..Okay" I say, swinging my legs under the desk "So, whats classed as an emotional trigger? Anything I might cause?"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:39 am

"Just don't cause any negative emotions, I would avoid making me angry or sad for at least another five minutes. So no talking about bad things. Tell me. do you think the tests will be hard?" I say, closing my eyes and entering an inner tranquilaty.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 5:50 am

"I think that if you find most test hard, then it will be, but if you find them easy it'll be easy" I say carefully, trying not to say anything negative to set her off agian.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:13 am

I open one of my eyes and look at her, before closing my eye again.
"You're good at this. I find test reasonaly easy, so I'll be fine if it works with your answer," I say, hovering a little higher. Suddenly one of my Hellions burst in.
"Miss Fey Miss Fey!" she hollers, and my eyes snap open.
"What is it Sammy?" I demand, and she shivers a little.
"Mister Goyle and Miss Parkinson are harrassing the Ravenclaw first years!" she explains hurriedly, staring at how I'm float.
"Oh for MERLINS SAKE, I told them before NOT to do THAT!" I say, getting agitated, "Where are they?"
"The courtyard Miss."
And I'm off.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:24 am

I widen my eyes at the 'Hellion' in anger. Great, just as she was calming down "LIZA, just ;eave it!" I yell "This happens ALL THE TIME. They're delinquants, they don't lknow any better, you wont get them to stop so LEAVE IT." I stand up from the desk, and glare at Lizas minion, they hadn't known they were doing anything to cause havoc, but... Oh. I just yelled. Myabe that made this worse. I sigh at my stuppidity and sit again.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 6:37 am

I don't even hear Hermione, I'm already at the court yard, making Pansy and Goyle hover mid-air, my eyes blazing in anger. They look absolutely terrified.
"I've warned you before! You do NOT harass first years. Mild hassling of second and third years is still not good, but first years are unacceptable!" I rage at them, and everyone scatteres in fear, Pansy and Goyle struggling mid-air.
"I've already had to deal with Draco today, I'm not in the mood for you antics, you pack it in and you pack it in now, or else," I warn, then fling them across the courtyard
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 8:04 am

I hear yelling fomr the courtyard, and run there, to see nobody - everyone but Liza, and Goyle and Pansy, who were struggling frantically, had ran off, scared half to death by Liza. I stand there and ewatch the scene, still f ed up of Liza's repetative anger. I say "Liza.." slowly but give up , she wont even hear.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 8:35 am

I glare at them, and then do something surprising. I don't attack them.
"You both disgust me, I hope you know that," I say quietly, and they nod, terrified and confuse as to what I'm going to do. I glare that me for a minute, and then I shake my head.
"Don't do it agian or you won't get off so lightly. Go on, get out of here, get!" I order, and the run off, terrified its a trick. I let them run.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:16 pm

I open my mouth slightly and my eyes widen in shock as Liza just sends them on there way. "Liza" I say breathl;essly "You... You didn't attack them, you calmed down!"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:27 pm

I turn and smile at her, "I guess I did," I say proudly, happy I managed to control my temper.
I lie down on the floor and close my eyes, relaxing and feeling calmness wash over me.
"They deserved wrose I guess, but I'm not in the mood to get angry any more. I'm all tempered out."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:29 pm

"Thank Merlin" I say aloud with a releived sigh as I slump down heavily into the soft grass.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:38 pm

I mock glare at her for a few minutes, and then I giggle and look up at the clouds.
"That one looks like a broom" I say, pointing upto one of the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:48 pm

I stare at her for a few seconds "You've gone from Raging Phsyocopath to Hippy Child" I laugh... "Am I pushing it a bit here?" I ask, stifiling a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 10:20 am

I turn my head and blow a rassberry at her, grinning.
"Maybe just a little, but you can get away with it, I'm too relaxed to get angry right now."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:12 am

"Wow, how did this happen" I wonder aloud "Raging Liza... plus question mark... equals... calm hippy.... hmmm, what's question mark...?" Laughing, I stand from where I was sitting slowly. "Now yo're all better, whatsay we go and - god forbid - apologise to Draco and Ron for hitting and in one case trying ton kill them?" I tifle another laugh and tilt my head inquitively.... [omg is that right i cor spell or remember that word lmfao]

Last edited by on Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 11:27 am

"Raging Liza plus getting bored equal laid back hippy, but I'm not appologizing to either of them. Ron was being a sicko, and Draco was a complete b*stard to say what he said," I sat calmly, picking a flower, a lily, and then some more. I weave them together until I have a crown of lilies, and i place it on my head with a grin as I sigh and look up at the sky with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pain of the past   Pain of the past - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pain of the past
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next