The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:26 am

"What was that?" I ask, reffering to the mumbling earlier, but when he goes to speak, I hold up my had to his face, looking down, and replaying the mumble in my head to make sence of it. When the words were clear in my head, I turn a bright pink, and bite my lip, bringing my hand slowly back down, but not yet looking up.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:30 am

{ron}
I slowly get up, realising she heard my mummbling and my face goes the same colour as my hair.
"Er Hermione..I..I..erm want I mean to say is...I..erm," I stutter, trying to think of something, anything to say, blurting out the first thing tht comes to mind, "At least I dream of the marriage first,"
I clap a hand over my mouth, and very quick go to the punch table to get another drink. I have the feeling I'll need it.

[ooc, lmao...I'm running even faster now Razz ]
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:35 am

[ooc - You'd better run little Missy, I'm coming over to Maldon to murder yoo Suicidal lmfao]

I open my mouth into a lopsided 'o' and look up sharply - not fast enough though, Ron had already gone over to the punch table. But I don't get up. I look over to see his hand sstill clasped over his mouth, and give a little laugh, still keeping my mouth in the 'o' shape.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:37 am

{ron}
I pick up a glass of punch and throw it over myself, to save Hermione effort later, before shaking my head like a dog to get rid of the water and clear my head.
"I did not just admit that to her, I did not just admit I dream about Hermione to Hermione," I mutter to myself, picking up another glass of punch and drinking it.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:39 am

I burst out laughing when Ron throws the punch over himself, and then acts a bit like a dog to get it off. I stand carefully, and alk over to the table to get myself a drink "Why" I start "Did you throw the punch over your head?" I ask, still giggling
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:43 am

{ron}
I look up to see Hermione speaking to me and duck my head back down to hide my increasingly red blush.
"To save you doing it later," I mutter, before saying actually to her, "Because it's gotten a little hot in here, I mean I'm hot...I mean you..I mean...I don't know what I mean anymore."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:51 am

I giggle "You mean.. That you wanted to do this" I grab a cup and see his face as he assumes I'm going to spill it over him. But in fact, spill it over myself "before I did it to you. Right?" I laugh, shivering for a milisecond from the coldness of the drink, then realise some ice from the punch was down my back, I cringe and reach down the back of the dress to recieve it.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:54 am

{ron}
I gape as she pours punch all over herself, "What the, why did, how...you're shivering," I manage to say, pulling my wand from my back pocket and pulling table clothe off of the table, tranfiguring it into a towel/blanket and handing it to Hermione.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:58 am

"Thanks" I smile, wiping my head "But it was just from the ice" I say, holding it up with a grin. "And you have been studying. You couldn't even turn a rat into a goblet before"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:05 am

{ron}
I smile a little, pleased with the praise, "Told you I had," I say with a lopsided grin, "even if it was only to impress you,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:08 am

"aw" I say, blushing as red as the punch in my hair and turning my head away slightly
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:19 am

{Ron}
I smile a little, and take the towel from her, trying to dry her hair for her considering she wasn't.
"I think your hairs going ginger," I mutter with a grin
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:40 am

"Oh No, I'll be a Ron clone" I giggle "Thanks for the hair thing, but you're kinda messin it up" I Laugh
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:48 am

{ron}
I blush and stop drying her hair, "Sorry 'mione, just trying to help," I say with a lopsided grin, runnign a hand through my hair.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:51 am

"No, it's fine, and whoops! You've got half that gel you put in over your fingers" I laugh, then grab his hand for closer inspection "Oh geez" I say, looking up at him "How much gel did you put in?"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:55 am

{ron}
I blush and pull my hands back, scorifying the gel away and leaving my hand stinging.
"Well my hair wouldn't go right, and the gell held it," I say quietly, avoiding the question.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:58 am

"I don't see why, it looks fine as it is" I say quiietly, blushing pink
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 9:59 am

{ron}
I blush, "Well I like your hair how it normally is too, it's pretty and indervidual, like you,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:03 am

The pink turns to red as he says that and I smile looking away again. "Thanks" I whisper

[00c- im reminding myself of amanda from big brother cuz when brian was all like 'you;re the hottest f all the housmates, you're well fit and you don't know it' she acted like she was dead embarrassed, lmao, and then he pulled the duvet over them and they were makin out, but i don't think there's a duvet in the great hall thank god, lmfao]
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:06 am

I blush bright red and lean forwards to gently kiss Hermione on the cheek, pulling away after a moment with my face going bright red.
"Come to Hogsmede with me? Even if it's just as friends, please?" I ask hesitently, scared.

[ooc, all together now, awwwwwwww]
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:12 am

I part my mouth slightly and the red turns even darker red "Errm, okay then" I smile

[00c - awww, lmao]
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:16 am

{ron]
I whoop and punch my fist in the air excitedly, before realising that people are looking and I stare down at the ground with a massive smile.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:29 am

[ooc - lmao, hermiones gonna get really repetative with all this]

I laugh nervously, avoiding the staring eyes, and shift awkwardly on the spot "Err, Ron-" I start,but then realiswe I have nothing to say.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:32 am

{ron}
I grin at her and pull her out onto the dance floor, not noticing that Dracoand Pansy are in the hall, and Draco is looking at Hermione, who's hair is not as mussed up as normal, and who's clothes are great. He's actually looking at her with interest, much to Pansy's annoyance. I don't even notice when Pansy yells something at Draco and storms over to Lily and Liza.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:36 am

I start dancing alongside Ron, and look at the grandfather clock that is sitting in the corner for halloween. "Its late" I say, pointing over to it '1:00'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next