The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] Empty
PostSubject: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:20 pm

I walk into the Great Hall open mouthed, it was as spectacular as the Yule Ball, except Haloween themed. Cobwebs hung low, and bats flew through the Hall, high above our heads. The floor was dark black, and smoke was billowing over it, so it looked a misty grey. I look down at my pink ball gown and feel overdressed, so grab my wand and mutter an incantation, my dress turning slightly tattier, orange and black. I smile, tuck my wand away and walk nervously down the steps, looking for Ron anxiously.

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:22 pm

{As Ron}
I walk into the great hall nervously in the dress robes Fred and George had sent me, looking nervously for Hermione. I see her in a orange and black dress and walk over, glad she hasn't stood me up.
"Hey Hermione, you look bloody brilliant" I compliement, blushing as I speak.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:26 pm

I laugh at his beetroot face "Your not looking so bad yourself.. if it weren't for those awful robes, are you sure Fred and George didn't set you up?" I giggle, taking out my wand again, and muttering the same incantaion as before, watching Rons dress robes turn into something acceptable. "Better" I muse, shoving the wand away.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:28 pm

{As Ron}
I blush as she says I'm not that bad either, my face turning the same colour as my hair as she fixes up my robes for me.
"So erm...do you want a drink, or dance or...yeah, whatever you want," I say nervously, petrified of saying the wrong thing and upsetting her like at the Yule Ball.
Back to top Go down
loonyluna

loonyluna

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:32 pm

I walk into the great hall and although there have been balls before i am still amazed at the spectacular decorations. I spot neville coming towards me and i greet him. He kisses me on the cheek ande i blush but slip my hand into his. We walk hand in hand towards the crowd already in the hall. I spot Herminoe and ron and give them a wave, i wonder who Harry has brought as his date...
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:34 pm

"Liven up Ronald" I giggle, turning pink "Its a ball, no need to be nervous" I'm being so hypocritical :- I'm probably more nervous than him, but am trying to hide it.. "If your gettin some, I'll have some pumpkin juice" I smile

I see Luna wave, and return it, with a grin
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:37 pm

{As ron}
"Pumpkin Juice, got it," I say, pretending I'm not nervous and that I didn't spend an hour gelling my hair so it looked good. I walk over to the punch table and get two goblets of Pumpkin Juice, before heading back to Hermione.
"Here you go, Pumpkin Juice,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:08 pm

I smile, taking the goblet from him "Thank you Ron" I say sipping from it every now and then. I look around the hall, seeing it was half empty. I wonder where al the people are? Still getting ready probably. "So, what d'you feel like doing?" I ask Ron
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:15 pm

{as ron}
There is a fairly fast song on and I get an idea so I can get a little closer to Hermione, "Why don't we dance, if you want to that is," I say with a cute lopsided grin and a Weasley blush.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 5:25 am

I smile "Errm.. Sure Ronald" I laugh, blushing wildly.

[ooc - eek short post, sowwi]
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 5:27 am

{as ron}
I take Hermione's free hand nervously and lead her out onto the dance floor, ingoring Seamus' wolf whistling as I try to remember how to dance to this sort of song.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 5:57 am

I look down, blushing at Rons hand, and turn to scowl at Seamus.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 5:59 am

{as ron}
I twirl her around into my arms so she isn't looking at Seamus.
"Relax Hermione, it's a party," I say, trying to hide my blush as I twirl her back out and then carry on dancing, adding some moves that look good when other people do them.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 6:06 am

"That's exactly what I said to you 5 minutes ago" I giggle, both at his statement and his dancing "You're an awful dancer Ron" I say, practically bending over with howling laughter.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 6:10 am

{as Ron}
THe music slows so I take the advantage to pull Hermione towards me, blushing madly.
"Well heres a slow song, why don't you teach me?" I ask, knowing that Hermione loves explaining things and never passes up the chance to try and force learning upon me. She should jump at the chance to force learning on me while I'm willing.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 6:20 am

"I'm no better than you" I giggle quietly "Worse even" I say turning pink
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 6:22 am

"Well then we can dance badly together," I say, slipping one arm around her waist and holding her hand with my other, "So any ideas how this works?"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 6:25 am

I turn even pinker and giggle "i think theres some steps and numbers" I laugh "Like.." I take some steps in a wonkey circle "1..2..3" I trip over forwards and laugh as I hit the floor "Ow"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 6:36 am

{As Ron}
I give a little laugh as I bend down to help Hermione up, "Are you okay? I never thought I'd see the day, something Hermione Granger can't do,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:59 am

I stand up with his help "Yeah" I giggle "Not exactly my strong point". Rubbing my knee slightly from where I fell, I smile, and steal a glance up at him from where I'm standing. At the memory of my fall, I laugh again.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:10 pm

{as ron}
"Maybe if we practice...?" I trail off, holding out my arm to her in an inviting gesture, my face blushing the famous Weasley red.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:15 pm

I stop rubbing my knee and laughing, standing back up straight, I turn bright pink, and nervously take his hand "I doubt I'll get better, but.. it's worth a try" I smile, the pink turnuing to red.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:18 pm

{as Ron}
I place one arm around her her waist, and the other holding her hand and try to lead us in a simple walze step. I hope i'm getting it right...
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:24 pm

I walked down into the ball wearing the yellow dress lizahad picked out,My hair was tied up and a few curled strands fell either side of my face,i looked around the room in site of liza as i began to fiddle with my thumbs. My blood red lipstick went well with my pale skin and red hair,nd my eyes were brushed with a parkling gold colour which wasnt too noticable.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:29 pm

I walk down to the ball in a silky black dress that hugs my body in all the right places, my hair cascading down past my shoulders and my makeup dark. I spot Lily and go over to her with a smile on my face, revealing the fangs I'm charmed onto my teeth, going for the sexy vampiress look.
"Hey babe, you look fang-tastic," I say with a impish smile as I hand her a bunch of lilies and a box of expensive chcolate, just like I promised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next