The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:03 am

{as ron}
I raise my eyebrow, "An Unbreakable Vow? You made an Unbreakable Vow? Who with?" I demand, so I can go and ring their necks till they tell me what the hell is going on.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:17 am

"Errm... Liza" I mutter "But don't get her to talk.. please! For me?" I beg
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:18 am

{As ron}
"That no good stinking Slytherin, I 'll rin...wait what did you say?" I ask, cutting myself off mid rant, "You want me to leave her alone? She made you take an Unbreakable Vow and I'm supposed to leave it at that?"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:32 am

"Err.. Yes?" I suggest with a forced grin "Please?" I ask nearly on my knees
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:34 am

{as ron}
I clench my teeth and take a deep breath.
"Fine, fine I'll leave the Slytherin Scumbag alone, for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:39 am

"Thank You!" I exclaim, finally taking a deep breath out, and huggin Ron suddenly. Still not letting go, I say "This is a ball, we're here to have fun, anyway, not get mad."
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:42 am

{Ron}
I think I go into shock as she hugs me, hadn't she just...I give up thinking about it and just hug her back.
"OKay then, lets dance, the music is speeding up," I suggest
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:15 am

"OK" I say, happy now Ron's dropped the whole plan thing
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:18 am

{Ron}
I pull Hermione into a quick dance, trying to look like I know what I'm doing.
"So what have you been up to since School started? I have't seen you that much,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:20 am

I start dancing too, really self consious, but okay all the same "Err, not that much really, I started a journal, Spoke to Luna, Met Lily and Liza" I say, pointing to the pair dancing. "And looking for you and Harry... Thats it really" I smile
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:24 am

{Ron}
I smile at her, "That sounds nice. I've been hanging around with Harry, trying to avoid Malfoy, hexing Crabbe and Goyle at every optunity, inproving my school work," my normal stuff," I say with a half grin.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:30 am

"So you're not cheating any more?" I laugh, joking, and get bored with the dance, so I slump down in the middle of the black - or grey depending on the mist - floor.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:32 am

{Ron}
I drop down next to her, "Nope, I've be studying, even used that homework planner thingy that you got me," I say with light smile.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:42 am

I give a short 'Haha' and smile "Glad to hear it" I lift up my knees and put my arms loosly around them. "Where's Harry then?" I ask, looking at Ron
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:44 am

{ron}
I shrug, "Not sure, he said something about finding Ginny...hang on, Ginny? I don't believe it, the arse is gonna ask out my little sister!" I bark out, starting to stand
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:46 am

"Ron!" I start, grabbing his arm and pulling him back down "It might not be" I say, looking him firmly in the eye "But, even if it is, you should give your best friend and your little sister the chance to be with who they want."
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:50 am

{RON}
I do my best impression of a pout, "But 'Mione, this is Ginny, my little sister! He can't date her!" I exclaim, making wild hand gestures to back me up.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:55 am

I laugh "Oh come on, if she's happy, so should you be. And think about it, if they do get married, you'll be Harry's brother-in-law!"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 6:57 am

{ron}
My face goes whiter than white, "M...married? Ginny? Harry? Marry?" I ask horrified, before I faint on the floor
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:02 am

"Uuuurgh*" I say, and hit my head off of his stomach, hearing a faint 'oof'. I grab his shoulders and shake them "Come on Ronald! They wont get married, I'll shoot them for you if they do, now wake up" I yell, seeing alot of disturbed faces staring at us around me, I turn red.

[ooc - * sayin that an awful lot recently!]
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:05 am

{ron}
I wake up feeling slightly dazed, and think I'm still in my dream. It had been a short but very nice dream.
"I do," I mutter dreamily, before leaning forwards and planting a kiss on Hermione's lips

{ooc, hehehehe, now what will you do?]
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:10 am

[ooc - Jelly Checkland, you have 2 seconds to run before I murder you lmao Doh! ]

I stumble back, shocked, and open my eyes wide "Ron!" I say, seeing he was still half asleep. I think back 'I do' and turn bright red.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:12 am

My eyes open very wide very quickly, "Oh..I...erm...I thought...I was dreaming...and you see...I...er...It was a good dream?" I try, my face going very very red.

[ooc-I'm running, I'm running]
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 7:35 am

I laugh "I'll bet" I turn even darker red "Errm... yeah" I mumble, and then giggle "So thats what you dream about then?"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 8:18 am

{ron}
I blush and look at the ground, a small smirk playing about my face.
"No, normaly I dream about what comes after the wedding," I mutter, hoping she didn't hear, before saying aloud, "Yeah, yeah I do," with a bright red flush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next