The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:31 pm

I bite my lip in concentration. I just can't do anything like this, I'm way better in the classroom.. except for Wingaurdium Leviosa* maybe.. "Yeah, we're doing better this time] "I say quietly, noticing Lily enter the hall.
[ooc - *spelling?]
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:38 pm

{as ron}
I smile at Hermione, "We're doing great this time, we haven't fallen over," I say with a warm grin, lopsided and cute the way on'ly I can do it.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:41 pm

I smiled then turned around revealling a cat tail and two cats ears above my head.
i giggled And thanked liza for tha chocoltaes,
"you really didnt have two,Well i got you something too." I smiled and brought of a square box, i opened it up to reveal a Black laced choker and a sapphireincrusted in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:42 pm

I laugh "Don't say that you'll jinx it" I realise Liza entered too, and wave at her, before turning my attention back to Ron. "I wonder if they'll put a live band on again like in the Yule Ball.." I think out loud
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:54 pm

I look at the choker Lily had got for me, then up at her with a massive smile, I pull her into a hug, before letting go a pulling the choker one, and it goes great with my outfit.
"It's beautiful! Thanks Lily, do you have the necklace I got you in Diagon Alley?" I ask with a sweet smile, giving her a light kiss on the cheek and grinning madly.

{as ron}
"I hope they do, the last band sounded really good," I say with a smile as I twirl Hermione around, getting into the dance, finding a rythm that works well.
"Hey we're doing okay!" I exclaim happily, glad we're dancing well.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:57 pm

i smiled widely, happy that she liked it,
"Yes I Am! i spoke as i ran my fingers across my chest against the necklace,
"its beautiful! Like you!"I spoke happily,
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:01 pm

I smile widely at her, glad she's wearing the necklace, "I'm not as beautiful as you are, your splender dazzles me and if you weren't a human I would say you are an angel," I say sincerely, "The dress really suits you, you look amazing,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:02 pm

I giggle "Yeah, we're not doing bad at all" I blush pink and stumble slightly forward, dizzy from the twirl.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:07 pm

{as ron}
I catch hold of her and turn her stumble into a graceful dip, "Whoopsie daisy," I murmur with a light chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:15 pm

I laugh along "Yeah, I don't know whats wrong with me today.. I think I'm turning... whats the word... unfocused... un... balanced... un... un un un" Giggling, I joke "I think someone probably spiked the pumpkin juice"
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:17 pm

I blushed and smiled,
"Thank you, and you look amazing aswell!"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:21 pm

"Do you want to dance?" I ask, making note that it's a slow song, which I want to make full advantage of.

{as ron}
"Well don't worry 'Mione, because I'll be here to catch you when you fall," I say softly with a blush and a smile.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:25 pm

"You're too kind" I say giggling and turning pink "Maybe not too, I don't want you to take the 'too' into consideration and turn into someone like Malfoy.. or worse, Vold-.. You-Know-Who"I laugh "But that'd never happen.. not in thus lifetime anyyway"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:28 pm

{As ron}
"I should hope not, Mlafoy doesn't have my good looks," I joke in a poncy tone of voice as we dance, "And he doesn't have you..."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:36 pm

"Full of ourselves aren't we" I giggle, blushing wildly all the same "Thanks though" I whisper
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:38 pm

{as ron}
I spin her and feel a lump form in my throat, "Erm...Hermione, I was wondering...would you..er would you like to, I dunno, go out with me?" I ask nervously.

[ooc, I'm so mean...what you gonna say, think of the plan!]
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:52 pm

"I'd love to" I spoke softly as i took Liza hand
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:55 pm

I smile fondly at Lily and slip an arm around her waist and hold her hand with the other, leadng her into a graceful walzt, as it's that sort of song. I hold her fairly close to me, so there is quite a bit of contact.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:24 am

[ooc - ARGH THE PLAN!!! thanks Jelly O..mg ]

I hesitate for a moment, all the time thinking 'Damn Liza and her plan' and screaming silently "Ah... well... can it wait... for...err... a few days... I'm going to be... too busy" I say with a nervous laugh.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:39 am

{As ron}
I struggle to maintain to smile on my face, that is the worst rejection line I've ever heard.
"Sure, a few days, no problem...I think I'll go get some more punch, do you want some?"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:43 am

"Errm no thanks- ARe.. you okay Ron, you're bearing your teeth... It's not because of my answer is it?" He doesn't respond "Oh God Ron, I do want to, but... theres... this... thing... That you can't know about til later...okay?" I ask, eyebrows raised and a bright shade of red.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:45 am

I shut my mouth tightly, "Okay then, no problem. I'm still getting myself some punch," I say in an unnervingly calm tone. I walk off to the punch table muttering things like 'Am I too dumb to know' and 'Vicky didn't wait'
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:49 am

I watch Ron skulk off, open mouthed, and follow him like a lost puppy "Ron, don't act like this, it's nothing against you... I promise..." I give a tight lipped smile in desperation, and stop, confused "Who the heck is Vicky?"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:51 am

I turn around, "Viktor bloody Krum, I bet he didn't wait. Just why can't you make it simple Hermione, its a yes or no question. It hurts more when you make lame arse excuses to put me down,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:01 am

I make a squeaky 'uuhh' sound in sheer desperation, adding 'mmph's and 'eeee's as I go "You...'ll understand in a bit- but just hold onto it for a while, it wont be long till you understand" I sigh, my brow ruffled as I think of how to put it "I'm.. not allowed to tell you.. yet... it's an Unbreakable Vow so please understand!!.. and - for the love of God forget about Viktor frik'n Krum, t's not about him..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]   halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

halloween ball!!!! (everyone) [SHIPPY ALERT eeeeep]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next