The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apologies (Hermione)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Apologies (Hermione) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 6:26 am

"When we start up the plan I'll place a magical bug on you so I can see whats happening and comunicate if you need help with what to say. Nothing electrical of course, because the magic would interefer, but I'm sure I can come up with a spell for it,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 6:28 am

"Why don't we use the elongated ears.. no, that would be way too obvious.." I think "Yah, try to think of a way"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 6:38 am

"hmm, how about duos via custodis? It's a two way spy spell, I'll hear and see what you do on a screen that only I can see. You'll be able to hear what I say, but no-one else will."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:00 pm

"Wow, I've never heard of that one, but it sounds great" I say, with a giggle at the plan she had concocted.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 12:07 pm

"Its not generally in school books, I mean, I made it," I say with a grin and a giggle.
"Draco is gonna regret ever talking to me!"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:18 pm

"Wow, you made that spell?" I muse "Very Good! Well, I'm sure he's already regretted even meeting you" I laugh
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:21 pm

I blush a little, "I had some spare time during the summer, and I wanted to know who Viktor was writing to," I say with a nervous laugh.
"Draco's gonna pay alright."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:32 pm

"By the way, i may sound like a spoil sport, but, wont we get a detentiopn if Snape catches us?" I ask, genuinly worried
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:35 pm

I flash a smile," What for? We're not techniquely doing anything against the rules, and I'm in his house. So he can't give you detention unless he'll give me one, and he won't do that."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:38 pm

"OK then" I say, easing up some more "If your sure, then this will be great" I laugh. "Draco'll be very angry... alot... we're going to be dead"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:42 pm

"He won't try anything, he'll be terrified of doing anything by time we'refinished,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:48 pm

"Too true" I laugh "Not terrified, maybe just depressed"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:56 pm

"No, terrified. This plan isn't all I'm gonna do to him, not after he insulted Lily. The arrogant toerag is going down and he's gonna buuuuurn!" I say with a sadistic smile.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:16 pm

"OK then, shall we get down to the details?" I ask, then add in a whisper "Make sure Ron dosn't hear"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:25 pm

I nod and cast a privacy charm around us.
"Right, first we have to get him to not hate you. He's impressed by you're smarts, and he liked your hair at the Yule ball. I think if it was straight he'd like that," I say, flicking my wand and muttering an incantation that sends Hermione's hair into thick straight locks, "Very nice. No make up needed, you're skin is very good."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:28 pm

"Errm thanks" I giggle and create a mirror in front of me with a flick of my wand. I run my fingers though the straghtness "Wow, not so used to that.."
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 2:30 pm

"Right, he'll notice that. You have a good figure under those robes, so a few slight adjustments," I say, flicking my wand again so the robes change ever so slightly. Nothing over the top, but just enough so her figure is noticable.
"Perfect,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:28 am

"Errm, okay, sure" I laugh "Anything else your highness?" I joke
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:34 am

I think for a moment, "Draco likes to compete at a high level, which is why he likes your smarts, can you ride a broom?"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:38 am

"Errrm, yeah, but not well at all - the only things I can't do: Winguarium Levioa, Dance, and Fly" I laugh
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:42 am

I stand up and pull Hermione to her feet, "If this plan is gonna work you need to be able to fly well, Accio Firebolt 2007!" I summon, and my broom flys through the Library to my hands.
"We can start with you on the back of mine, to get you use to flying. Then you can try alone,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:45 am

"Eeer, can I do something else instead?" I ask, "Like... not this... Not a strong point, I can't even get it to come 'up'" I state with a nervous laugh
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:47 am

"Meh, you need to do this, if not for the plan then for the plesure. Come on, you don't want Draco to be better than you at something do you?" I ask with a smirkas I pull her out of the Library
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:55 am

"Urgh" I mutter "Okay then" I take heavy steps as Liza dragged me into the courtyard
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 4:59 am

I mount my broom and get comfortable.
"Right, sit on it behind me, get comfortable and hold onto me. Tell me whne you're comfortable." I instruct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologies (Hermione)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next