The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apologies (Hermione)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Apologies (Hermione) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:42 am

I scream "AARREEEEEK" And woosh down, to catch her, barely fast enough, but I still manage to get her on the broom.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:44 am

I laugh wildly as she catches me on the back of her broom, grinning like a loon, "I knew you could fly well if you had to! We'll make a chaser out of you yet!"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:48 am

"OK, we finished here?" I ask, annoyed at the amount of time we've spent here.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:51 am

I give her a hug from behind, "Aboslutely, that was fantastic! An Outstanding on that test," I gush happily
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:55 am

"grrreat" I say, and go as fast as possible to the grounds and jump off, hitting the floor with a massive *thud*.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:01 am

"Careful with my broom!" I yell, picking it up off of the ground and polishing it with my sleeve, before summoning my spare broom and tossing it to Hermione.
"Keep it, try out for your team, you'll do well."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:06 am

"Thanks" I grin "So, its that it on the Draco part? or do you have somthing elseup your sleeve?
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:09 am

I grin, "The ball. he's going with Pansy, he'll notice you. He's horrid at being taseful, but try to sound halfway interested and you'll snag him,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:13 am

"Yeah, I'm already half chocolate fudge, but how do you sound interested in a disgusting RODENT like Malfoy?"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:16 am

"Just don't look to disgusted, respond well to his suggestions, don't flinch if he dances with you.His ego will do the rest of the work," I say with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:19 am

"Urrrgh, fine" I say, defeated.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:23 am

"Thank you, just remember, don't let him kiss you untill the third meeting, or he'll think your easy" I say with a smirk, pretending to be serious.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:24 am

I open and close my mouth in disgust and gag "Kiss? You're freakin kidin me right?!?" I exclaim
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:27 am

I grin, "Nope, he'll try it. Just don't give in till the third meeting, any sooner and he'll think you're easy, any later and he'll get bored."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:29 am

I scream, but see faces turning to me, so stop "NO no no! I'm bailing."
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:30 am

"No way! We're so close, you don't even need to use your tongue, just a moment of lip on lip and he'll be satified to carry on chasing! Whats the matter? Are you a bad kisser?" I ask desperatly.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:33 am

"EAUGH" I squeal in desperation "You can't make me do that. Anyone but Draco.. I'll Kiss Crookshanks if you like?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 11:58 am

"Crookshanks hasn't harrassed many girls and insulted anyone who isn't a pureblood, Draco has. So you kiss Draco on the third meeting, and then make him chase you some more, and later we deal with matting him feel rubbish! You can't be that bad at kissing that you refuse to kiss someone for the good of girl kind! I mean, you're Hermione Granger, you can do anything!"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:05 pm

"Euuaoogh" I moan "FINE" I say, practically sobbing. "If all this means that much to you.." I gag
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:06 pm

"Whats the big problem, it's just a kiss! I mean, if it'd do anything I'd kiss him, or you, or somebody, but it wouldn't help anything," I say, trying to sooth her, "It'll only work with you."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:21 pm

"Oh fine then" I sigh "Fine fine fine.. not fine, but still fine.."
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:23 pm

I give her asoothing hug, "Don't worry, I promise it'll all be okay."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:29 pm

"You make it sound like I' dying... actually I am" I giggle, despite my cringy-ness

[ooc - love the words eeepppppp and cringeworthy :]]
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:31 pm

"You'll die when you hear what else you have to do," I say, still hugging her because I figure she can't get much swing when she hits me if she' sclose to me.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 12:35 pm

My heart stops "I just get over the kiss, and now what?!" I say, exasperated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologies (Hermione)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next