The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apologies (Hermione)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Apologies (Hermione) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 2:34 pm

I feel a wave of different emotions, and raise my eyebrows to fill them all - shock, happiness, bewilderment, and more that can't be put ino words "..." I open and close my mouth a few times, looking like, what I believe to be a scared goldfish "... Ron... I..." I start, but end up a bright red colour "Yes" I say quickly, slumping back a bit in my chair.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 3:28 pm

"Yes? You said...SHE SAID YES!" I whoop into the air, grinning wildly.

[now Liza]
I hear Wealsey whooping and come aroound from the bookcase with grin on my face, "So you asked her then Weasel?" I ask cheekily, and he turns to glare at me.
"You again?" he glares, and I hold my hands up in surrender.
"Just coming to say congrats on actually asking her to the ball, and on Hermione saying yes of course,"
"You were spying?"
"Weasel I could here you from the other side of the library, unless you proposed then it's obvious you asked her to the ball,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:44 am

"I could've guesed you weren't leaving" I laugh quietly "So.." I say, to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 5:37 am

I laug ha little, "It's the Slytherin in me, I wanted to know what Weasel was tallking about earlier."
"Stop calling me a Weasel you Slytherin thing," snaps Ronald and I laugh.
"Slytherin thing? I'll make a deal, call me Liza, and I'll call you Ron. Fair?" I ask, holding out my hand for him to shake, and he looks at me with suspicion.
"Whats the catch?" he asks, and I pretend to think.
"I've got one, if you shake my hand, and hurt Hermione then I kill you. You shake my hand and treat Hermione well, I don't. You don't shake my hand then next time Draco tries to hex you I won't interfer."

He shakes my hand.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 1:52 pm

I look back and forth at the pair repeatedly, all the time stifling a laugh. It's like watching bickering siblings, but I daren't say it, I don't klnow who'd kill me fasted, Ron or Liza.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:02 pm

I grin as I let go of his hand, sitting down at the table opposite Hermione, Ronald just hovering around nervously, not sure if he should leave or stay.
"I'm going to be the outcast of Slytherin, and I blame all of you," I say with a light jokey laugh.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:06 pm

I giggle "Yeah, you are, they're all going to hate you for liking - if you do that is - us lot" I glance at Ron looking like a wide - eyed house elf, and look back "But I guess it's all down to who your real friends are" I smile.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:12 pm

"They hate me for being lesbian and with a half-blood, I guess being friends with Griffindorks won't be so bad," I joke, grinning at Hermione and Ron.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:15 pm

"Oh haha" I joke, rolling my eyes, but smiling all the same. Ron, however, was scowling, but whenever Liza looked his way, returned to hovvering wideeyed on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:19 pm

I catch Ron scowling and I grin at him winningly, "Light up Ronny Boy, if you're nice I might hex Malfoy so you can all see his heart decorated boxers," I say with a grin, turning my attention back to Hermione.
"Sorry, I guess I have a weird sense of humour at times."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:23 pm

I laugh "No Problem" I look over at Ron grabbing some Every Flavour Beans and walking over to a table of first year muggleborns, offering them some. "I'm kind of used to it" I add, looking back at Liza with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:24 pm

I grin at her, "You know, I wasn't joking about Draco, he really does have the pink boxers, I saw them in the washing basket,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:28 pm

I laugh "That dosn't sound like him.. but its probably true, if only he knew that you knew.. and that me and Ron did. He'd never live it down, probably use the Cruciatus Curse on us till he feels more macho"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:31 pm

I giggle, "He know I know, and by tomorrow morning everyone at breakfast will know too," I say with a slightly evil smirk, "He really upset me,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 5:20 am

"I'll bet" I smile, then laugh "How are you planning to let the whole of Hogwarts know?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 5:23 am

"Its a case of his trousers will drop and reveal the pink boxers when he walks into the Great Hall, and there will be posters of the moment around the school in case people miss it," I say with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 5:28 am

I giggle "Amazing. So this is going to happen in tomorrows breakfast meal?" I ask, still grinning at the thought of it. "But, how do you know he'll be wearing the pink ones?"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 5:31 am

"All his non pink ones will have strangly disappeared, and he won't mind having to wear his pinks if they're all he has left. I think he rather likes them," I say with a giggle, happy to have someone to share my plan with. I love a good bit of revenge."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 5:48 am

I laugh "So.. great" I say, laughing. I take another glance at Ron, seeing him laugh as a few of the first years eat bogie and earwax flavours of the beans. Them gagging, and spitting. I turn my attention back to Liza "So, after that, will your revenge be complete?"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 5:54 am

I slowly shake my head, "No way, he really really upset me. Not only did he insult me, but he tried to tell me I have to be like my parents, and that I should kill Lily. He insulted Lily!" I exclaim, my face flushing an angry red. I take a deep breath to calm myslef down.
"No, embarressing him with his pink boxers is just the start. I'll think of something even worse next, and he will pay dearly.The dumb jerk, I'd love to see him fall...in...love," I trail off as an idea forms, "Do you know any single muggle-borns or half bloods, or anyone who hates Draco who would help me? It should be a girl, I don't think a guy would work on him,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 6:01 am

"Errrm, I'll help" I offer "Why, what did you have in mind?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 6:03 am

I smirk in a Slytherin fashion, "We make him fall in love with you, and then we yank it all out from under him. He'll be humilated that he's in love with a muggle-born and when we reveal you never liked him, he'll be crushed!"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 6:14 am

I laugh, but get scowled at by the librarian. "Sounds great." I whisper "But what about.,.." I motion towards Ron, blushing madly
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 6:19 am

"Thats the genius part, while getting Draco's atention, you'll increase Weasley boy's, and while we reveal you never liked Draco, we confirm your interest in Ron, thus doubling Draco's embarressment!" I whisper with an excited grin, "You don't have to pretend you're interested in Draco, just hint so he thinks you are, maybe flirt a little. We'll work at the details."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 6:22 am

I laugh "OK then, fine, sounds good" I say quietly,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies (Hermione)   Apologies (Hermione) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologies (Hermione)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next