The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hermione's Walking

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Hermione's Walking Empty
PostSubject: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 2:47 pm

I went up to the boys dorm earlier - I know I shouldn't have, but I had to have a walk, and it felt like the right thing to do... to steal Harry's invisibility cloak I mean... I turn quickly as a loud howl echoes around me, but it was probably nothing.. I gulp.. just a harmless werewolf like Lupin... maybe it is Lupin... No, there's not a full moon. I thought it was the right thing to do, but this is staring to creep me out, I should've tole Harry or Ron where I was going, at least Hagrid should've known. I sigh, pulling the invisibility cloak tighter around me, and walk briskly back towards the castle, yet still in the forest. Warmness suddenly fills me, and I take off the invisibility cloak - who's going to be out here at this time of night?
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Hermione's Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 1:57 pm

{Draco}
I wander around the Forbidden Forest, trying to think of a nice spot to take Hermione. Do I bring flowers when I meet her? Chocolate? I want to impress her for some strange reason, though I have no idea why. Okay she's smart, she looks good now she's fixed her hair and robes, and she's good at flying, despite all my previous thoughts. She's still a mudblood, but I think I actually like her.

I did not just think that, I cannot like her...and yet I think I do, even if just the slightest bit. Twice I've tried to seduce her, and twice I've been left standing. Thats longer than I've ever had to try for a girl. She intreges me no end.

Oh merlin, I think I really do like her.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hermione's Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:04 pm

I ontinue walking though the forest, til I hear a crunching noise. I hesitate, but follow the noise, it was like footsteps.. It'd better not be Filch! When I reach the source of the crunch, I'm shocked to see Malfoy, walking alone through the forest, and walk silently up to him and grab his shoulder "Draco?" I ask, to be sure
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Hermione's Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:06 pm

I look up in surprise, seeing Hermione and looking down with a blush.
"Hermione? What are you doing here?" I ask, looking up with a small smile, more of a semi-smirk but better than normal, it's weird for me.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hermione's Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:12 pm

I look at Draco in surpirse, he was acting different than usual. "I'm just walking." I hold up Harry's invisibility cloak and grin "It's better at night,there's not so many people, and its darker and quieter.. if not more scary" I laugh "What are you doing here, I thought you'd be polishing Snapes shoes at this time"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Hermione's Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:16 pm

draco
I give a small nervous laugh.
"I snuck away from him," I say with a small smile that said I was joking, an actual smile..
"Seriously though, I wanted to...think for a while, and the forest seems like a good place, considerng no-one really uses it..and I'm sorry...for how I was earlier...I was out of line," I say, not quite able to believe myself, a Malfoy apologizing to a Mudblood, it's never happened before. I blush agian and look to the ground with my eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hermione's Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:22 pm

"Draco Malfoy, are you.. blushing!?" I ask, not quite able to believe it "And.. I .. accept your apology, I suppose" I say, not knowing if it was for the plan or if I meant it.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Hermione's Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:24 pm

Draco
I look away, trying to hide my face as I blush, "Thank you," I say, meaning for that she acceptes my apologgy. I cannot believe how i'm acting, first I blush then I apologize then I say thank you. What is she doing with my head?!
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hermione's Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:29 pm

I sit down on the floor, over the invisibility cloak. "You're acting way different" I say to Malfoy "Like... Not as cocky" I laugh
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Hermione's Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:34 pm

Draco
I give a small chuckle and sit down too, "I blame it on you," I say softly, using my wand behind my back and produce an small bunch of lilies. I present the bunch to Hermione with a smaller blush.
"I...erm I remebered," I say faintly, not sure what the hell I'm thinking. I'm a Malfoy, this is not right!
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hermione's Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:36 pm

I blush too in the dark "Errm" I take the lilies from him "Thanks Malfoy, I think"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Hermione's Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:41 pm

draco
I turn away from her, trying to get my head straight, which is impossible as I look at her. I am a Malfoy, I do not fancy..I do not like Mudblood, even if they are stunningly pretty. I turn back to tell her that much and falter, she looks adorable, I can't help it, I think I do like her.
"Call me Draco," I say sofyly, trying to hide my blush in the darkness
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hermione's Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:44 pm

"Well, errr, Thanks Draco" I lagh quietly, as it sound weird after years of adressing him as Malfoy or Cockroach or Evil, or Scumbag.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Hermione's Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:48 pm

I smile as she calls me by my name, it sounds nice rolling out of her lips. Her soft, lush li...I cut of my thoughts, I am not thinking this way about Hermione Granger, I hate her, I have for years. Why do I suddenly like her? I have to be cursed, but I like it, this is not right!
"You're very pretty Hermione," I mutter, and then clap a hand over my mouth, I didn't just compliement her, what the hell is wrong with me?
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hermione's Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:51 pm

"I errm" I start, and turn red, just glad that Ron isn't here*** "Thanks" I say, and take my wand out, as it's getting darker "Lumos" I mutter, and the tip of my wand illuminates with a soft yellow glow.

[ooc - *** don't you DARE]
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Hermione's Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:54 pm

draco
I take out my wand and cast lumos aswell, so the clearing we're in is lit up with a soft glow.
"What are you doing to me Hermione?" I ask softly, sighing a little, in the most un-Malfoyish way ever. I don't understand whats going on in my head, she confuses me. I can't like her but I do.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hermione's Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 2:58 pm

"What d'you mean?" I ask, my frow ruffled, in a convincing 'I Have No Idea What You're Onna Bout' way.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Hermione's Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:02 pm

Draco
I look away from her.
"I'm supposed to hate you, I should hate you, but I think I really like you. I don't know why, but you've got my attention and you're not letting it go. I don't know what I'm doing when I'm around you anymore, I just...it's almost like I'm more like me when I 'm around you, then I am when I'm around me," I say, honestly for once.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hermione's Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:07 pm

I open my mouth to speak, whitch I've been doing alot latelty. Liza'd be proud, but this is getting awkward.. "Wow"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Hermione's Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 3:09 pm

draco
I turn to face away from her.
"I want to kiss you, but I'm afraid I'll wreck whatever small frinedship we might be able to build. I mean, this is the third meeting we've had," I mutter, hanging my head as I stare at he ground.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hermione's Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:56 am

"Err" I don't quite know how to reply to that, and it's going to be hard to go along with the plan now that he's being half decent. What would Liza say... I have no idea,so I keep quiet
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Hermione's Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:06 am

Draco
I stand up slowly, this is getting rather awkward, she's not saying anything and she's obviously not interested..which is a first for me...it kinda hurts my pride, but nothing I can't handle with a sneer tomorrow morning I guess.
"I guess I'll go, goodbye Hermione," I say quietly, starting to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hermione's Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:24 am

I hesitate, the plan! "Erm, wait, don't go...I mean didn't you say earlier you were going to teach me? Well now seems like the perfect oppertunity.." I feel sick with myself, but keep the smile on, and my feel fixed to the ground before they decide to scatter.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Hermione's Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:30 am

Draco
I pause, and then turn around, hesitating. I'm a Malfoy, that was clear invite, why am I not just going for it? Because she's different, and it's more than just a kiss for me. I move back towards her and sit down.
"I don't know, I mean I want to...but it's different and difficultt. I mean I don't want to kiss you and you think that that's all it is," I say, trying to explain and not sound totally retarded.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hermione's Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:44 am

Urgh, I think, my leg bops up and down as i think of something to say without being scarred in my 16 year old head. "Just.." I don't know, awkward or what... [00C - JELLY]... I just don't say anything, and stare up at him in the eye, hoing he understands. [00C - he better, I cor stand this]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hermione's Walking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hermione's Walking
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Patronus Charm :: Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardary [IC] :: Forbidden Forest-
Jump to: