The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Impression (Liza)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carnell

Carnell

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-10

First Impression (Liza) Empty
PostSubject: First Impression (Liza)   First Impression (Liza) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:09 pm

It’s remarkable how much attention you can gather by doing nothing at all. The looks I get definitely aren’t earned that’s for sure. I was wondering how I would be recognised, until I remembered how obvious I was. White hair, glaring white eyes to match, and pale skin. I had heard all sorts about it, and I wasn’t about to correct them. Although, the prospect of being infused with sinister power from the dark arts did hold a certain entertainment, it sounded like that person needed to write a book.

I leant with my back to a pillar in one of the corridors somewhere. How was I supposed to know where I was? I only just got here! It was like I owned that small section of corridor, a lot of people suddenly had a change of heart as to which way they were going. Either that or they were incredibly fond of the other wall over there. There was always one…

“Who the heck are you?” A quite full of himself student asked, with a small huddle in tow of course. He had taken three laps of me already to size me up. “Who are you?” I chided in turn, a sickening grin slipping across my face. He lost his composure for only a split second. “Don’t be smart with me, I know a whole lot of curses that could-“ He began to threaten in a tone which made it clear he knew maybe half the number he was saying. “Really now? Why don’t you show me?” I taunted pushing myself off the wall and facing him down. This guy was going to live up to it. His hand shot for his wand presumably, I didn’t really care at this point. In an instant my fist flew into his nose and he fell onto his back as everyone around gasped. I kicked his twig across the hall and smirked as I knelt by the bloodied fellow.

“What use is a curse… if you can’t use it?” I questioned, dipping my fingertips in the results of my blow and running it between my thumb and forefinger as I stood. I sure hoped that wasn’t the best they had.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: First Impression (Liza)   First Impression (Liza) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:27 pm

I heard the sounds of Malfoy questioning someone, most likely about to cause trouble, he was that sort of guy. So I ran over towards the sounds, just intime to see some guy floor the blonde prick. Now I would be happy, as I hate the little ferret, but I can't let random students start fights, not fist fights at least. Spells work is okay, but fist fights? Still, after my training, even in my current state, I could show consiquences.

Running over towards the guy, my figure a blur, I struck a uppercut that lifted him off his feet, then grapped him by the neck and held him against a wall. My eyes are alive for once, fire burning. I run this school, I'm the most powerful, how dare this guy cause trouble before I've met him, or know his name. Damn new students.

"I don't know who the hell you think you are," I growl into his ear, my voice like poison as I slam him against the wall, his head bouncing, "But first impressions count, and you're making a bad one. I suggest you tell me who the hell you are, or I'll rip through your thoughts and find out."

My face is contorted in anger, and everyone knows how strong I am, some people are thinking he's in trouble, their thoughts open to me in my anger. I bring my knee up into his private sector and headbutt him, busting his nose and seeing blood start to gush.
Back to top Go down
Carnell

Carnell

Male

PostSubject: Re: First Impression (Liza)   First Impression (Liza) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:11 pm

I honestly didn’t get this scholar types. They thought it had to come down to wands every time. Maybe that would stop any more advances on me. Well, that was my thought right up until the girl. She held me to the pillar by the throat, she was strong. Was I going to have to leave a trail of blood through this entire place?

Her growl about my attitude was remarkably similar to mine a few seconds ago. Perhaps she should have questioned the other thug first was my only thought on the matter. She asked a question only to ‘assault’ my person. I collapsed to the floor as my dark blood ran over my hand, and I took one breath to overcome some rather indecent pain. Running almost completely on adrenaline at this point it was enough to keep me composed and get me standing, deep crimson over me almost to the point of being black. My white, almost lifeless eyes locked with hers.

“I would ask you the same. Carnell. So what now? Do I need to carve a path to get to wherever I’m headed in this accursed place?” I questioned, wiping the profuse blood onto the back of my hand and flicking it down onto the floor below. The other guy had scuttled off, no complaints here, maybe he would think twice next time. Throwing my head back for a second to clear an airway, I locked my gaze back with hers. I hadn’t been dragged here to deal with this, but I was going to if she insisted.

“A matron might be a start, so point, lead, or go again. Your call.” I asked with a small sadistic grin.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Impression (Liza)   First Impression (Liza) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:24 pm

I looked down at him, and he was still being as mouthy as ever. He was direspecting me, the Hogwarts equiviant of a Mafia Don, it was unacceptable. Even the people who didn't like me respected me. Even though I was less jokative and outgoing, I had developed a quiet brooding that unnerved people. They knew my wand work, they knew my strength, I was forboding and a force that was nearly indistructable.

Kicking him in the face, his jaw fractured under my foot, a powerful blow jerking him head back. He was still speaking but I turned for a moment, keep him in view from the corner of my eyes, and spotting Malfoy, I ran after him and tackled him frm behind, pounding him to the ground and then kicking him so he was in worse condition than Carnell, unconsious. Then I booted him to the side and dusted off my hands.

Almost immediately my Hellions went to work, removing him from view so I wouldn't get in trouble. Then I returned to Carnell, picking him up by the throat again and taking my wand,I pointed it at his head. Whispering a incantation, his face was fixed, though the blood was still there, just no new blood flowing.

"What house are you in, or rather, have they put you in Slytherin yet?" I demanded harshly, tossing him back to the groud at my feet, where he belonged.
Back to top Go down
Carnell

Carnell

Male

PostSubject: Re: First Impression (Liza)   First Impression (Liza) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:31 pm

And so it kept coming. I was beginning to think I was rather literally going to start blowing holes in this place to get anywhere. Her blow to my face was sharp and more painful than I’d ever want to show, so as I stumbled back I compromised. I put my full weight with the momentum, crushing my shoulder against the pillar I was becoming way too familiar with. Trade one pain for another, or redistribute it so to speak. I would have done something different, but I didn’t have much to work with my jaw being jammed.

At least I wasn’t the only one being shown up, the show-off who challenged me was getting a punishment of his own. I was going to have to prove I wasn’t going to just bow like the rest of these saps, that much was clear as she went for my neck a second time. I kept my eyes on her as her wand came to me, and possibly to her surprise I wasn’t feeling too threatened by it. If she was going to do something that way it was going to show and there was no point struggling or fighting her about it. But she didn’t, she fixed it up but I’m sure she had a reason other than my well-being. My shoulder is only a dull ache by this point, but she doesn’t need to know that.

She threw me down, I spread my pale stained hands to catch the ground so I landed reasonably softly. “Slytherin” I repeated as an answer, rising slowly and bringing my gaze once again to her. No one else was really in a position to see that small gesture other than her, before I took a step across the hall away from her, more or less a physical sign that I was finished… for now. I didn’t want her spot and I wasn’t going to try and take it, but I wasn’t going to completely back down by a long shot.

“What, does someone need to do to walk through a corridor without…” I started, more quietly so there was at least a sense of me backing down. My icy eyes moved to where they had dragged the guy away. “Interruptions” I finished, knowing she would have an answer. I had a hunch she might take this opportunity, while she still had it. To imply the only way to do it would be to appease her, and then I could get the façade over with.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Impression (Liza)   First Impression (Liza) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:49 pm

I looked at him, on the ground, and then backing away from me, slightly. He wasn't really backing down, his thoughts betrayed him, but I was impressed by the act. I moved forwards and looked into his eyes directly, the flame of my anger still burning brightly in my eyes. He would submit, one way or another, he would. Even if it took months, I would break him. Even though he didn't mean any harm to my power, it didn't matter, I wanted to dominate this runt of a Slytherin.

"If you want no interuption, you come with me," I said shortly, grabbing his hand and starting to walk down the corridor at a brisk pace, pulling him with me. "I'm taking you to the Slytherin common room, and then I'll guide you where you want to go."

As I pulled him along, a few people stared, as it was rare for me to hold anyone's hand, especially a man's, but they were soon taken away, and soon people were avoiding us rather than face the wrath of my loyal inner circle.

"I can make things easy for you, or hard, you'd do good to remember that," I said as I yanked him along, pratically dragging him. When we reached the Portrait entrance, I snapped out the password and tossed him in before me, sending him onto a leather green sofa. Then I went and sat gracefully beside him.

"I'm Liza Fey, last surviving member of the infamous Fey family, and the unoffical boss of the school," I introduced, turning to stare into his eyes again, and tilting my head for a moment as I considered something. "The offical take is, the Head, teachers, Head boy and girl, and Prefects. The real situation is the Head, me, the teachers, Head boy and girl, my hellions and then Prefects. In nearly every situation, if you need strings pulled, come to me."

It was my way of giving advice, I was still maintaining a healthy anger to keep myself from depression again, but I was more cordial.
Back to top Go down
Carnell

Carnell

Male

PostSubject: Re: First Impression (Liza)   First Impression (Liza) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:48 pm

Being spirited away from that scene was nothing to complain about, her hand gripped my unearthly cold one as she was leaving with me in tow, if I wished to or not. The other student’s faces had been slipping in and out of fright, shock or worry and this small facet of it was doing the same. At least until the girl’s dimwits caught on of course, at which point everyone suddenly felt the need to act much more positively to the sight, or rather look like they were acting more positively.

The common room for the house was the apparent destination, which was working in my favour. She had a veiled threat in store as I felt we were nearing our target, I heard it but gave no response. Not yet. For all her man-handling I rolled with the swift tug into the entrance to end where she wished, the theatrics of the moment and such. Anyone in her position had to be able to pull such a masquerade, even if they wouldn’t admit it and I was just a partner in this act until it concluded and then the important issues could be seen to. Liza introduced herself, listing names and titles which I apparently was meant to recognise, her last comment was much more useful however. So she was connected, and I could certainly use a couple of connections for the moment. I sat silent for longer than would be considered normal, speaking just before they would have a chance to without interrupting them. My eyes pierced straight through theirs.

“An unofficial link in a long chain. Height obscures the view below though. What is it you hope to achieve with me? I think you may already know I am not rank and file.” I spoke, sinister and quiet. My words were fast, my attitude decidedly different to before. My head became cryptic and so did my speech. I leant closer, beyond the limit of most people’s comfort let alone someone of her unquestioned (yet unofficial) authority.

“There is a new piece on the board, so do you accept the piece… or take it?” I questioned almost in a hiss of a whisper, my dead eyes still locked with hers. The dried crimson distorted an already dark smile in the corner of my lips. She had become so used to pawns, it seemed she needed a reminder how the other pieces operated.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Impression (Liza)   First Impression (Liza) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:36 pm

I look at him, somewhat calmer now I am out of the public eye and have him alone. I find the pretence of having to be the big bad Liza Fey rather tiring, and I was impressed, though still annoyed, by this new student. He had caused trouble true, and yet he knew how to handle a situation swiftly. Certainly he had dealt with Malfoy, and without a wand. Nowhere near as powerful as me, and yet still strangely impressive. A interesting specimen if I ever did see one.

"Not of rank and file yet that is," I said, speaking clearly and precisely, knowing the exact implication of each of my words as I spoke them. He spoke of a game, of pieces on the board, of accepting or taking, and my response was delivered swiftly.
"In this game I will accept any piece that will be of use, and take any that is in need of crushing. I am hoping you will be of use, you seem too interesting to crush."

My words were on the face threatening, but the underlaying tone was very different. It was not seduction, though unbeknowst to me, my Veela charm had switched itself on. My tone was inviting, and I decided to be plain in my offer. "I am in a time of hardship, emotionaly, as of late, and I am finding my role as Don of the school tiring. My Hellions, as useful as they are, seem limited to wand work or menial tasks. They are of little use beyond being spys and clean up. I am in need of someone else, a second if you will, and I believe you would suit the position perfectly."

I decide this person will need more persuation, and so after a slight pause I continue. "You impressed me, the way you handled Malfoy, though I had to punish you for the public appearences. I believe you would be more than capable for certain duties, ones I think you would enjoy, and it would of course bring other advantages. for one, if people know that you work with me, you will have more respect, or to put it another way, people would stop bothering you."
Back to top Go down
Carnell

Carnell

Male

PostSubject: Re: First Impression (Liza)   First Impression (Liza) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:28 am

Her replies were quite quick, and not because she had lost my meaning. A good start, one of the first in a while but time would tell if my workings really made sense to her. Liza spoke quite clearly of her intentions, and as she did I leant back gradually. Not out of intimidation, but because I was content with her answer. I kept my pale white eyes upon hers, which seemed to have another quality to them which was lacking before. I do not miss such things, so something was amiss although I couldn’t place it. Instead, I listened to her proposal.

Regardless of the story she told about hardship, my stance was going to remain the same. It did make me curious to what exactly the position would entail that I had not considered fully, but I cast the thought aside as quickly as it rose. As her offer drew to a close I stood from her side and took a fast yet quite casual walk to a nearby table with a half-finished game of wizard’s chess upon it. In a quick motion I snatched up a white rook from the queen’s side, palming it before throwing it lightly to land either in her lap or beside her. I let the action sink in for a moment before making my way over to presumably where my possessions, what few they were, had been taken. I called over my shoulder loud enough to be heard but not much above normal speech.

“Enjoy it, queen snake… because you will need more than pawns... and this could prove to be a very long game.” I said with a sickening smile, although she most likely wouldn’t see it. I found it hard to suppress a dark chuckle beneath my breath. I did not know for certain if my message was received, but if it was not it would become clear soon enough…

Of that I was certain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Impression (Liza)   First Impression (Liza) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Impression (Liza)
Page 1 of 1