The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p Empty
PostSubject: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:21 am

[ooc - I ♥ the title hehe]

I walk into Snapes office when he called me, and immeadiately start explaining that Liza was the one who was yelling, and I was trying to get don, but he wasn't having any of it. I sigh, wondering where Liza was
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:24 am

I'm wanderin around the dungeons when I hear Snape shouting at someone, I listen a little at the door, and hear that it's Hermione.
"Oh crap, she wasn't meant to get in trouble," I mutter barging into Snape's office without knocking.
"Look Sna..Sir, you can't punish Hermione for anything, simple as." I declare, waiting for him to start yelling at me.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:38 am

I look in surprise at Liza as she barges in, and turn back to Snape, who's face was emotionless, he merely said that she wasn't in troouble because she wasn't called, and watched her expectantly, as if to say 'Get out before you are in trouble for breaking an entery'
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:44 am

"But Sir, Hermione didn't do anything! Why is she getting the credit for what I did, it's not fair!" I whine at him, trying to look cuter than I sound. I feel a little guilty for Hermione getting in trouble, so I have to get her out of it.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:46 am

Snape looks at her for a few more moments, but when he realises shes not budging, he says "Fine, you can share the blame" And points to an empty chair across form me
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:47 am

I flounce over to the chair and sit down.
"I still say I should get full credit, she was just there," I mutter in huff. My joke, I should get the praise from students and punishment from sir.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:51 am

"Proffesor Snape, It really was all her" I exclaim, knowing Liza would love the praise "Just ask her what she wants" I say, and we both look at Liza, Sire looking expectant, waiting for her answer
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 5:54 am

"It was all me, I dragged her up on a broom and fixed her up so I could make Draco fall in love with her and then hurt him badly, I'm the one who was yelling at you! Not her, me, I did it all!" I explain with a smirk on my face.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:00 am

I look at Snape with my eyebrows raised "Ok?" I ask him and he nods, waving his hand at me displeasingly, holding a grudge "Fine" he murmers, his voice dripping with venom, and he turned back to Liza "1,000 word essay on why you shouldn't make fun of teachers." he mutters, and I turn to Liza and mouth 'sorry'
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:03 am

I shake my head, "I'm sorry sir but I can't do that. I don't know why I shouldn't considering the fact it's so fun, and everyone loves me for it. I mean lighten up, it was a joke. A very funny joke, but I don't think anyone would be happy if they knew you had tried to hex us off our brooms,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:09 am

I stare though the window of Snapes door, and watch
"Fine, 500 words" he says and starts filing paper work, after handing a quill to Liza
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:13 am

I put the quill down, "You misunderstand sir, perhaps you saw my video skills at Draco's party? I have similer footage of you trying to hex us off our brooms, and as you are aware, Dumbledore doesn't approve of hexing students. It'd be a shame if he saw the footage wouldn't it?" I say with a smirk.
"Now if you'll excuse us, Hermione and I are leaving. Come on Herme."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:20 am

"Congrats, now all of Slytherin hate you, aswell as your head of year" I say as she leaves the room. I peer back through the window, and see Snape glaaring evily into the distance, snapping a quill in half in the process.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:24 am

I laugh snidly, "They may hate me, but they won't hurt me, and they won't try anything. I have somthing on all of them, and since Draco got hurt emotional he's been a wreck, so I've been in charge. They listen to me and do exactly what I say, Hell, now I have Snape under my control. Maybe Ill go for Hufflepuff next, or Ravenclaw."
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:40 am

"Please no" I say, with a laugh "Enough power, any more and Dumbledore might expell you."
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:44 am

I shake my head, "I haven't broken any rules. I've checked and double checked and I'm within my rights. Snape tried to hex us, I've done him a favour by not turning him in. He owes us," I say.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 6:57 am

"But maybe not as much as controlling a house" I say pointedly "Maybe a quater of a house, or something"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:04 am

I laugh, "I don't need his help for that, I've been busy, and I've build up a group of people who obey me because they like how I am, they think I'm powerful, and they listen to me for it. The rest I just scare into submission,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:30 am

"Oh fabulous" I joke "Talk about a young femaile Hitler"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:34 am

I look confused, "Who?" I ask, not knowing who she means, "Hit what? I use my wand, much more effective,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:53 am

"Nooo" I asy, annoyed that Some people didn;t pay attention in the history section of Muggle Studies "He was a powereful leader of the German army, in the Second World War of the Muggle World, who only liked blondes with blue eyes, and took jews to concentration camps where they'd be gassed and killed. Even though there are rumors he was jewish himself. At the end of the war hge commited suicide with his wife. Oh, and he a had a little mustasche that everyone makes fun of."
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 7:55 am

"Ooh, so he was like a muggle Voldermort?" I ask with interest, "Maybe I'll pay more attention in Muggle Stdies next time...but I don't think I'm like him, more like Bellatrix,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:14 am

I ponder "Yeah, that sounds more like it, just don't try the cruciatus curse on anyone who dosn't obey!"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:23 am

"Oh please that curse is so last century, I can come up with better than that," I say with a smile and a grin, a little Slytherin first year spotting me smile and walking into a wall in shock.
"Oh for Merlin's sake, I'm not Draco I do smile you know!" I shout at him, and he looks up at me with scared eyes and nods. I sigh and get down to his level, crouching a little because he's the runt in Slytherin.
"Look, don't be scared of me okay? I'm not going to hurt you or anything, I'm not completly evil. Okay so I yell and I threaten people, and yes is they upset me I do hurt them, but I'm not gonna try and kill you for being surprised when I do something, okay?"
He looks up and smiles slightly at me, "Okay Miss Fey,"
I grin at him, "Just call me Liza, and Sam, tell Jake to leave you alone or I'll get him for you."
He looks more than shocked, "You know my name? You'd do that for me?"
I nod, I know all the Slytherin names, and what goes on in the house. He looks adorable, and he actually give me a hug.
"Thank you Liza!" he says happily, before letting me go and walking off down the hall. i stand up a little surprised.
"Did I just get a hug?"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 8:35 am

During that I'd taken a few steps bak to fully contemplate the scene, wiht eyes wide "Yeah" I say, giggling "I'm pretty sure you did.. how do ypu know that kids name?" I ask, genuinly confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p   Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Great Liza, You Got Us In Trouble With Snape :p
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next