The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crash and Burn

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Crash and Burn - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:22 am

I look around the room at everyone: Harry and Ginny, Liza looking expectantly at lily, and Ron right in front of me. I sigh a little, glad for at least one happy ending in Hogwarts and relax into the kiss. Then I start to think if this is the end, it's nearly christmas, theres a whole year and a half here yet.

[ooc - GET ONLINE NOW NIM =D]
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:27 am

I decide that I have to take the plunge, and if she doesn't like it she can always slap me....I hope she doesn't though, because that'd hurt, and add to the injuries I have from the crash.
I step forwards and wrap my arms around her, softly pressing my lips to her own. It's like coming home after so long apart.

{ooc-Nim, when you come on line, don't kill me. Pleeease]
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:40 am

I open my eyes and look right to see Liza and Nim kissing, and clap my hands from around Rons neck, and what was happening must of caught on, as Ron had opened his eyes to see tooh, and staprted clapping, as had Haryy and Ginny [Even though she didn't know what the drama was about].

[ooc - lmfao, everyone applauding your kiss, lmfao]
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:48 am

I pull back for a moment, and look at everyone is surprise, before I grin and lean forwards to kiss Lilly again. Raising a single hand from around her and signling for them to carry on with what they were doing before.

[ooc-Oh thank you, *bows*]
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 9:57 am

I stop clapping, pulling my arms back around Ron and pull a pouting face over to her, even if she couldn't see, but shrug it off, and turn back to Ron with a grin, starting to kiss him again. Jeez, snog fest today or what.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 12:36 pm

I watched in interest before everyone started to kiss, i laughed and turned to liza to be greeted with a kiss, i smile but kissed back, savouring the moment, then blushed as everyone began to clap.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:16 pm

I smile at Lily, brushing her hair behind her ear.
"You look so beautiful when you blush," I whisper in her ear, kissing her cheek softly, then moving around and kissing her on the lips again, and then pulling back and grinning at her happily.
"I'm glad you're back...I'm glad I didn't stay dead...I'm glad of so many things right now,"
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:53 pm

I blushed even more and mellowed bck into the kiss.
"And im glad Your okay"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:58 pm

I smile softly at her, "I wasn't okay until you came back, I was a complete wreck. There's that saying, you don't know what you have until it's gone, well I never want you to go agian," I say, kissing her again, smiling into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 2:06 pm

i bit my lip to stop myself from crying, i kiss her back, but pulled back slowly.
"Liza I wont go again, im sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 2:08 pm

I see her biting her lip and spot the tears in her eyes, "shh, it's okay, you're here now, and I'm here and we're together, thats the main thing. I love you okay, please don't cry," I say softly, gently wiping her tears away with my thumb.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 2:54 pm

i no my head and looked down,i couldnt help but think i i had been there non o this would of happened,
"I'm sorry,and im glad your okay," i ay once again.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 3:03 pm

I duck my head down so I can look into her eyes.
"Lily it's okay, don't be sorry. It's my own stupid fault for not looking harder for you. If anyones to blame for anything it's me. You have nothing to be sorry for, unless you count the fact you stole my heart," I say softly to her, my eyes gazing into hers.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:28 pm

I pull back from Ron with a grin, and look over at Harry and Ginny, who were staring intently at Liza and Lily, so I follow their gaze, and listen over their conversation, whispering "Awh" under my breath
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:08 pm

i let a few tears fall from my eyes and giggled at the 'Awhs' then hugged Liza against but alittle less tighter, i didnt want to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:15 pm

I smile fondly at her, hugging her to me. I feel a feeling I can recognise as love well up inside of me, I love her, I really do. I love her so much my heart feels like it will burst with the pureness of the emotion, it's spectacular inside of me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crash and Burn
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Patronus Charm :: Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardary [IC] :: Quidditch Pitch-
Jump to: