The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crash and Burn

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Crash and Burn Empty
PostSubject: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 12:58 pm

I am flying over the Quidditch pitch, seething in anger, though I'm not sure why. I am preforming dangerous move that could end up in me getting hurt, and I don't care, I really don't. I want to hurt someone, and myself is as good target as anyone. I go up and up and up, seething with rage that is threatening to over boil. Then I stand up and go down, surfing downwards at incrediable speed, so that when I hit the ground I'll be dead on impact. As I go down I realize whats wrong. I love Lilly, and I think she's been avoiding me. It hurts me, and the pain is gonna end now.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Crash and Burn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 1:29 pm

I walk through the Quidditch pitch, chatting with Ron as we search for Harry, and Liz- I look up as I see a small figure, the size of an ant at the moment, falling form the sky, as it reigns closer, I see more detail, and realise it's Liza. I scream, grabbing my wand from my robe's pocket yelling out "Acci-" and realise she's standing on the broom - it'll do no good. With panic rushing through me, I yell out for Snape, Dumbledore, McGonagall, anyone who could help in this situation, when I notice Harry swerving in grabbing her off of her broom, and I sigh a sigh of releif "Thank God" I whisper.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Crash and Burn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 1:38 pm

I scream in fustration as Harry grabs me from the broom and saves me.
"What did you do that for you Gryffindor knuckle head! I didn't want saving you pig jerk idiot!" I shout, pounding him in the chest and proceeding to try and jump off of his broom, which he stops by holding onto me.
"Will you just stop wth the hero act, one day when I'm older I'll kill you, I'm EVIL! Let me die damn you!"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Crash and Burn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 1:46 pm

{Hawwy-Booh [omfg, that sounds like haribo]}

"Think about it, if you die, you'll be talking away the pleasure of killing m wont you, so just shut up and take away the suicidal thoughts, why do you want to die, anyway" I ask, blocking any of her movments that might let her fall.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Crash and Burn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 1:56 pm

"I'd take my death over yours anyday you egoistic prick!" I swear, deliberatly ignoring the fact it was me who mentioned killing him first anyway.
"I do not want to live, I will not live, Stubify!!" I screech, stunning Harry wandlessly, jumping off of the broom and then reviving him with another wandless spell.
"Bye sucker!" I shout as I go crashing towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Crash and Burn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 2:09 pm

I calm down after seeing Harry save her, then realised she jumped again, and resume screaming, but this time add words to her "FINE, YOU WANT TO DIE, SO BE IT, BUT REMEMBER THAT YOU DIES FROM FAILURE, AND THE LIZA I KNOW WOULDN'T LET FAILURE BEAT HER. IF YOU DO THIS, I AM NOT COMING TO YOUR FUNERAL" I stomp off, tears falling down my cheeks, I didn't mean the last part, but if she decided to save herself, it'd be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Crash and Burn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 2:13 pm

As I fall I laugh with more insanity than Bellatrix Lestrange.
"Tell Draco I'll see him in hell, and tell Lily I love her," I shout, just finishing my words before I go crashing into the ground, my ribs snapping and my back breaking, possibly my neck too. The pain is unbelievable, but I'm not afraid or upset, I've been ready for this moment since I was five.
"Bye Gryffindorks," I murmur, and then there is blackness surrounding me and I drift away...
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Crash and Burn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 3:01 pm

I turn back, abruptly, as I hear a defening thud, and a roar of people running over to where Lizas body lay. "YOU IDIOT" I yell, the tears faling harder, walking back to her like someone possesed. When I reach her, I let my knees buckle beneath me, and pound my fists into her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Crash and Burn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 3:30 pm

I drift out of my body as a ghost like figure, looking as everyone surrounds my body, and Hermione pounds my broken figure.
"Oh now thats not nice, insulting me and beating me up when I can't retaliate?" I say with a smirk, "You think just ecause I crashed my broom I'll stay dead? Hello Granger, I'm a Fey, I don't die easily. I'll float about while they fix up my bones and then drift back in. They have to fix my body though, make them fix it for me,"
I smirk, Granger is the only one who can see or hear me, so this should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Crash and Burn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:47 am

I lok up quickly, to see faces staring at Liza's body and me, but I wasn't inteested in them, I was interested in the floating figure above me, a bit like Nearly Headless Nick except, more... whole, and it looked like Liza... I look back down confused as to why nobody else could hear her talkling, or see her for that matter, and say, slowly, cautiously "Err, fix her body..?"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Crash and Burn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 8:21 am

"Good girl Granger, that'll really convince them," I say with a trademark smirk on my face.
"You know, I'd stay dead except I'm not bad enough for hell yet and I'm not good enough for heaven, I'm half and half, and I don't feel like staying dead,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Crash and Burn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:18 am

"Well, I don't think anyone would feel like staying dead" I say, in a matter-of-fact tone, but realise the people towering over Liza were giving me looks, so I purse lips together, and murmer "What? Can't a girl talk to the dead in peace? Fix her body. Get her to the hospital wing at the very least"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Crash and Burn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:34 am

Oh I don't know so much, it isn't that bad being dead, just a little weird. If Potter hadn't tried saving me I probably would have been quite content to stay dead. Now I feel like I owe the git," I say with a frown as they shift my body onto a strecher and head off with it.
"Stay with my body, I don't trust them,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Crash and Burn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 10:48 am

"Why don't you trust them?" I ask, leaning on my knees to stand and walk alogside the stretcher, deciding on not looking at either the body or the ghost of Liza.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Crash and Burn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 11:34 am

"Because they can't see me and therefore they may give up on my mangled body, broken so completely from that crash. I it was quite spectacualr even if I do say so myself, I'm rather proud. First dive bombing my own broom, and then wandlessly stunning Potty so I can jump. It all took skill I tell ya," I say with a smile, floating through Hermione so I'm floating in front of her.
"Oh cool, I can go through people!"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Crash and Burn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:30 pm

"I can see that" I say, a chill rushing through my spine "Don't do it though, it's creepy" walking slightly faster as we approach the Hospital Wing, I add to the group surrounding Liza "Okay, so.. I'm just going to sit here" I grab a chair next to the bed they're placing Liza on "And.. watch over you.. I don't think Liza would trust you alone." I smile up to, what everyone except me and Liza would think was an empty space of air.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Crash and Burn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 12:59 pm

I smile fondly at Hermione.
"I knew I could trust you Mione," I say with a smile as I float through a group of people making them shudder.
"heh, this is fun,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Crash and Burn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 4:31 am

"I don't think you wanna do that while they fix you up" I say to Liza, watching Liza's body get better.

[ooc - omg, nobody did the quiditch match yesterday, lmfao]
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Crash and Burn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 5:55 am

I pout and then have an idea, focusing really hard I pick up a quill, and write of the wall just above my body 'Hurry up!'

They see the word appearing and I think one of the students faint, though I don't know why, its not like they've never seen a ghost or ghosty activity.
"There we go, now they know I'm here," I comment to Hermione with a cheeky grin. Soe of the doctors are looking around for me and I write something else
'That means fix my body you dolts'
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Crash and Burn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 8:42 am

I laugh at Liza's scribblings on the wall, and in return recieve glares form the staff and student body at Liza's side. As I laugh, I suddenly realise I haven't seen Ron or Harry since we were in the courtyard, but don't worry about it, there are more important things to worry about.. like Liza, or Stewart Ackerley, the 3rd year Ravenclaw, passing out at the sight of words forming on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Crash and Burn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:30 pm

I giggle and drift around, noticing with a little bitterness that Lily isn't here. I die and come back and she doesn't even bother coming to see my mangled body.

I turn to Hermione and pout, "I don't suppose you've seen Lily have you, moping or looking upset or anything?" I ask, sounding slightly childish but I actually am hurt that she doesn't seem to care.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Crash and Burn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:40 pm

"No.. now that you mention it, I don't recall seeing her since the Halloween Ball... you don't supose she's dead or been expelled do you?" I ask, only slightly worried, seeing as I've only came into contact with her once.

[00c - omg we're only 10 minutes apart!! grrr we should learn to wait for each uther to come on ~nods enthusiastically~]
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Crash and Burn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:15 pm

I huff, "I hope she's okay, but I just get the feeling she's avoiding me for some reason. Do you think I did something wrong? I mean I thought she liked the ruby necklace and silk dress, if she didn't she could have said and I'd have changed them for her. Maybe i said something wrong..." I trail off and float about dejectedly.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Crash and Burn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 5:19 am

"You don't buy someones afection with silk dresses and ruby necklaces" I say with a sigh "Maybe shes had detention with Snape or something" I look up to see all the students walking away, leaving just a few members of staff "Ooo, I think they might be done, Liza"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Crash and Burn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 11:38 am

"But I was nice, I was affectionate, I told her I love her. I defended her, I protected her, I completely reversed my beliefs for her. Are you saying that she couldn't mis detention with Snape to see my mangled body?" I ask sadly, floating over to my body and looking at it.
"I suppose I could just not bother, I could float around unseen, unheard, see what happens," I consider, trying to decide whether or not I actually want my now repaired body back or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crash and Burn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crash and Burn   Crash and Burn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crash and Burn
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Patronus Charm :: Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardary [IC] :: Quidditch Pitch-
Jump to: