The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hermione's Walking

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Hermione's Walking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 3:49 am

Draco
I look her in the yes, gazing into her chocolate pools, and then slowly, ever so slowly, I lean in and kiss her, softly on the lips. She tastes like heaven, not like mud or anything my father said, just slightly minty and fresh, and oh so Hermione. My lips stay on hers for a moment or more, and then I slowly pull away, my eyes closed and if I think I can imagine that I'm still kissing her.
"Wow,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:07 am

Liza didn't explain the aftermath. She got as far as the kiss, and that was it, damn her. I don't know how I'm supposed to feel aswell, not totally as repulsed as I thought, but it's probably because he's not being a pervert any more.Err "Yeah, wow" I say, only half wanting to hit my head on a tree.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:13 am

Draco
I take a deep breath and try to calm my racing heart, gazing her lovestrucj with a dazed look in my eyes. I look away and to the ground, not understanding the effect she has on me. Neve before have I reacted like this, never, not once, have I wanted to kiss the same girl again so soon after the first kiss. I think I really like her, really I do. Despite bein a Malfoy, she's chanced, she looks good, she flys well, she's smart, everything except her blood is what father wanted me to get in a girl, and she does taste dirty, she could be pure.
"I think I like you," I breathe, my voice not even above a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:32 am

I sit silent. Liza got her wish, now what as going to happen, I wonder. "Glad to hear it" I say quietly. This is getting out of hand, for me, Liza'll be thrilled.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:36 am

Draco
I smile softly at her, gently placing my hand on her own.
"Hermione...I was thinking. You know I have a big birthday do, well this year it's at Hogwarts, and I was thinking, maybe you'd like to come with me? You can invite Weas...Ron and Harry if you want, if you'll be more comfortable. I'm inviting everyone, but I was hoping maybe you'd be my date?" I ask nervously, looking away from her, and blushing.

{Liza's very happy, the plan is going very smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:41 am

"Errm.." I say, then think of the plan "yeah, sure, of course" I grin, and turn red.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:44 am

Draco
I smile widely, and then I give her a loose hug, happy she accepted the invitation.
"This is going to be so great," I exclaim as I let her go, "There's going to be a live band and everything, and you'll be there with me. This is going to be the best birthday ever!"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:47 am

I hesitate, feeling a pang of guilt, I hate this plan right now, it's so hard. "Yeah, sure is" For liza anyway, not for you, I think.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:49 am

Draco
I stand up, still smiling, and hold out my hand for her so I can help her up.
"Can I walk you back to your tower?" I ask with chivilrous grin.

[This is gonna rock, he'll be totally crushed!]
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 4:58 am

"Err, okay" I say, not really smiling, but still. I grab hold of his hand and pull myself up, relasing it soon after.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:02 am

Draco
I walk with her through the forest, my fingers occasuanly brushing hers as we go. The silence is a little uncomfortable so I break it.
"I think you're very talented you know, you do well in everything you try it would seem,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:04 am

I turn pink "Everyone's saying that, but it's not true" I say, half smiling "I'm runnish at lots of things"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:07 am

Draco
I grin at her blush, "Really, because I can't thik of one thing you can't do," I say with a smile, "You look stunning, you're the smartest witch in our year, you fly spectaularly, you're amazing, really,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:16 am

"Errm, thanks" I smile, I won't be able to do what Liza asked if he keeps this up, I feel too guilty.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:21 am

Draco
We walk through the castle, and reach the Gryffindor Tower too soon for my liking.
"We're here," I say softly, stating the obvious in a hope to prolong the time I have with her.
"I er, I enjoyed talking with you tonight...it was nice,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:24 am

"Yeah, err, it was.. nice" I stutter, wishing to get inside before \nything to get me more guilty happens.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:30 am

Draco
I bring my hand from behind my back and present her with a single white lilly, that has green and red ribbons intwined around it, the green ribbon with my name on it, the red with hers.
"For you, I'll see you at breakfast," I say with a smile, giving her the lily and then walking away to the dungeons to have nice dreams.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:33 am

I open my mouth again, as I look at the lily, and mutter to myself "Liza's really going to regrret this plan. It's not going to work" I say the password to enter, climb through to the Gryffindor common room, and set out seeking Harry and Ron.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:35 am

"Why will it not work? He really likes you so he'll be even more crushed when we say you don't like him!" I demand through the spying spell I had put on Hermione in the libarary a few days ago
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:38 am

I murmer back, slumping down in one of the chairs by the fire "Because. It's making me feel uncomfertably guilty"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:41 am

"What for? He was a complete arse before you changed to get his attention, why should you feel guilty?" I ask, trying to work her around to my way of thinking, "It's not like you like him or anything,"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:42 am

"Exactly, but that dosn't mean you can't feel guitly for someone." I mutter, now getting stares from 1st years who thought I was talking to myself
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:44 am

"Hermione, if you hadn't changed certain things he'd still have been insulting you now, he deserves it. You know he does...no matter how good a kisser he is," I say, "What he says in the forest, that lily, it's nothing compared to what he's put you through is it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:49 am

"Okay, Okay I get it, I'll go along" I say with a sigh, still having guilt, but not so much now she put it like that.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:51 am

"Thank you, the party is in three days, and by that time he's be so in love with you it'll feel like someone ripped out his heart and stamped on it when we reveal the truth," I say excitedly, getting into the idea of really really hurting Draco.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hermione's Walking   Hermione's Walking - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hermione's Walking
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Patronus Charm :: Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardary [IC] :: Forbidden Forest-
Jump to: