The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Black Lake ( Lilies Death)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nim

Nim

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-07-28

The Black Lake ( Lilies Death) Empty
PostSubject: The Black Lake ( Lilies Death)   The Black Lake ( Lilies Death) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:31 am

Mindy Smith -One moment more (Please listen while reading Smile )

Lily stood over the black lake, her white dress flowing softly with the wind; she stood on the few weakened planks that hovered over the centre of the lake. She bent forward looking down at her reflection. A plain girl with a face full of freckles and long ginger hair, she could have been mistaken Weasely. She took a small step towards the edge, her toes hanging off the ledge. The lake was dark only but a few fast moving ripples of gold could be seen, Lily had heard of the creatures that lay beneath the black lake but never did she think they could create such beautiful colours.

Now standing here, no one around, no one to feel, no love, no anger no fear. Nothing was felt. Lily was so used to feeling others feelings and emotions that she forgot how to feel her own. She now began to doubt everything. Did she really hate people? Did she really fall in love? She wanted to cry but no tears would fall.

"I'm a robot…" She whispered to herself, it was true she felt nothing, she doubted that even if Liza was to fall right in front of her that she wouldn't feel nothing but her emotion, her pain her sadness. Lilly bent down and picked up a small pebble, resting it gently in her palm she leaned forward to look down at her reflection once more before throwing the rock through her image, distorting it.

She waited for her face to appear, they it formed once again her pale skin lighting the lake. Her eyes widened, down in the lake she saw someone behind her, covered in a thick black cloud, a small blue ball of electricity forming in its palm. An image formed in lily's mind Mother… father…

Lily turned to face the shadow but once she turned no one stood there, nothing lay in front of her but the eerie landscape of the forest. Lily sighed before feeling to strong hands wrap around her waist and mouth. " Time to reunite with your family…" it whispered coolly into her ear before dragging into the depths of the lake. As she fell deeper and deeper the light of the sun grew dim, the strength in her body became limp as she reached up to grab the small ounce of hope that she would survive this, she would arrive at the top of the lake alive, to hold liza, to hear there voices, but that slipped between her finger tips as her eyes began to close, lily fell into a never ending slumber.

The lake was silent; the girl had disappeared only to reappear at the surface, her skin blue from the cold, the white of her dress was a dull grey as it spread outwards creating an angelic figure. The girl was lifeless but on her small pink lips was a smile.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The Black Lake ( Lilies Death)   The Black Lake ( Lilies Death) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:20 am

A splash.
"Did you hear that?!" The voice came from Ron: He was out with me, in the dead of night. We were near the edge of the forest, headed toward Hagrid's hut where Harry waited for us.
The sound of the splash still echoed in the silence of the night. We would have to take a detour.
"Yes, Ron, I did... Do you think it came form the black lake?"
"Probably." Fear was in his eyes and he began to stutter "It was p-probably just one of t-the cr-creatures... Let's just... G-go. P-please." He tried to pull me, but something told me that this wasn't just a creature.
"No." I pushed him off me and stared out in the distance toward the lake. "No, you go on ahead. I'll meet you in a second."
Ron's eyes darted from me to Hagrid's hut to the lake. He seemed terrified at the prospect of leaving me, "N-no, I'm st-staying with you."
I sighed, and carried on walking, Ron close at my heel.

When we finally reached the lake, blackness surrounded us. It took a while for my eyes to adjust.
But there it was.
There she was.
A white angle piercing the dark night.
She was dead.
One of my best friends.
Dead.
Lily.
"Oh my God! Lily!" I cried, jumping into the lake myself and wading out in a useless attempt at saving her. "Get Help!!!" I screamed to Ron, who looked as though he would throw up at any second.
"B-but, I - "
"GO!" He listened that time, running left and right, and left again, as though deciding whether to go to the castle or to Hagrid.

It took all my effort to pull her out of the icy depths of the lake, but I managed it.
She looked just the same. Pale skin. Red hair. Freckles. Pink lips.
But her skin was paler, near blue. Her red hair was soaked. Her freckles were dying slowly, at the hands of coldness. Her lips were fainter, and held the slight underlying of a bruise...
Had someone done this to her?
I was in an outrage, I couldn't think straight. I only wished that Liza were here, to help me greive for our lost friend, her lost love. Oh poor Liza. Poor Lily. Wouldn't Ron hurry up?
I broke down into a heaving muddle of sobs, cradling her near-broken body to me, with only only one thought: Why?
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: The Black Lake ( Lilies Death)   The Black Lake ( Lilies Death) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:49 pm

I was walking near the edges of the Forbidden Forest, trying to sort out all my thoughts and my feelings. I knew I loved Lily, knew it within my very core, and it scared me. All my life, every moment of my childhood had been spent learning that I shouldn't feel the way I do right now. Sitting down on a tree stump I shook my head and gave a soft laugh. That girl, that Lily, she'd turned my life around. When I thought everything was lost, when I didn't know where my life was going, she'd given me something to live for, something to stay in the light for. Without her who knows how I'd have turned out.

As a child I'd never been loved, or felt love. As a teenager I'd never felt love or been loved. It was only as I moved into young adulthood that I knew what love was. It was mindboggling, that one person could change everything I know, could change who I am. She'd given me a second shot at life, and with her I couldn't mess up...

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of someone screaming. My blood ran cold, it was Hermione screaming, and she was screaming Lily's name. I leapt to my feet and ran as face as I could...but I only arrived in time to see Hermione kneeling by Lily's still body.

I froze in place, staring, not daring to move closer. I could see the way Hermione was, how still Lily was, and I made the connection. Staggering forwards, I didn't pay any attention to Hermione, instead pulling Lily's body into a hug, holding her with desperation. I slowly rocked back and forth, clinging to her body, my eyes closed, imagining she would hug me back any minute.

I felt hot tears leaking out of my eyes, and for once I didn't try to wipe them away. Inside I was cursing myself, why didn't I ask her at the ball? Perhaps this wouldn't have happened...but what had happened? Did it matter, if I'd asked her then she would have been with me, we would have been together. We were meant to be together. I loved her, I love her, she saved me, changed me, made me someone I never could've been without her.

"Lily, come back to me, please god let her come back," I whispered, my voice sounding as broken as I felt, rocking back and forth with her in my arms, "I need you Lily, so much, I need you in my life."

Lily didn't stir, and this time I knew she wouldn't come back, no matter how much I pleaded. It was killing me inside, "Don't go, don't leave me, I wanted...I wanted to marry you, live with you...don't leave me, please don't leave me like this," I begged inspite of myself, not able to give up, not able to accept the fact she was really gone.

Tears fell down my cheeks as I cried, sobs wracking my chest. My bright eyes dulled and lost their sparkle, my voice was hollow with despair. Out of all the hurt in my life, this was the most painful.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Black Lake ( Lilies Death)   The Black Lake ( Lilies Death) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 3:13 am

I was still crying horrendously, when I felt someone pull Lily away from me. I tried to cling on for as long as I could, until I realised it was Liza. I let her take Lily from me, and proceeded to crawl along the grass a few yards away from them. I don't think I could have ever imagined the pain Liza felt at that moment. I was in pain myself, but it was nothing, really.

I raised my hands to my face to wipe away some of the wet tears, but it woulnd't have helped seeing as unfallen tears still stung my eyes.
I dropped my arms slightly and let them hold loosely to my arms. I furrowed my brow, staring inetently at Liza. She was rocking back and forth, and it took a lot for me not to do the same.
She began to murmer pleading words, which started my tears all over again. I wished Lily could come back, that there was a spell in existance to have her lifeless corpse start to walk again. To make her talk to us in that same sweet voice.
But I knew there was nothing we, or anyone else could do.
I don't know why I even bothered to send Ron out for assistance.

I thought back to the Christmas ball, to the question that Liza was going to ask Lily. Had she even got a chance? I thought about when I walked away from the pair. Had that been the last moment we had all been together before her demise?

After a moment of just looking, I shuffled forward, edging closer to the couple. I watched Liza carefully, to see if this was the time for speaking. But I then realised that there would never be a time that Liza would want to talk again, probably.
So I began, "I tried." my voice was nothing more than a croak "I tried to save her. I pulled her out of the water, I sent Ron for help... But I guess nothing could help her. I guess I didn't do enough." A thought hit me. Why did't I try mouth to mouth? That could get the water from her lungs...
"Liza. CPR. Do you know it?" I prayed she did. It would be much more suiting for Lily's other half to do this.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Black Lake ( Lilies Death)   The Black Lake ( Lilies Death) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:11 am

The beginning of the end, that's what this was, the beginning of the end of any happiness I thought I could have. Without Lily, my life was worthless, I was nothing without her, didn't want to be anything unless it was with her. My sobs were the embodiment of all my pain, shear agony on a purely emotional scale.

"I never asked...if I'd asked would you still be with me? Would you be my wife? Would we be together?" I asked Lily, my breathing ragged as I sob, my voice torn with the agony. "You can't be gone, you can't, can't, I love you, I love you so you can't be gone."

The more that time passes the more hystrical I become. I have had breakdown in the past, but this, this was a meltdown, I was falling apart. I hear Hermione, saying how she'd tried to save my beloved, and I let out a cry of anguish, "It should've been me, I should've know, realised she needed me, I should've been with her, I should've...I should've..." I can't finish the sentence due to my sobbing, it drowns out my words.

Hermione asks if I know CPR, and I do, so I lay Lily down and try to control my trembling. Administering it, I wait for a breath, or a pulse, or anything that'll tell me that she's alive.
There is nothing.
"Lily!" I sob, the single word, the name of my beloved from my lips, and it is so heartwrenchingly sad that even though it's my voice, it makes me cringe in sorrow to hear it.

There is nothing else for me, if Lily is dead then I might as well be too. I gather Lily close to me with one arm, and with my other arm I raise my wand, pointing it's tip at my head, ready to speak the fatal words...
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Black Lake ( Lilies Death)   The Black Lake ( Lilies Death) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:33 am

Liza's hysteria was starting to get to me; would she ever stop to think? To calm down? I only hoped she would. I know that nobody wanted Lily back more than Liza. They were the only people in the world for each other. They had no one else. Now that Lily was gone, what would become of Liza?

A strangled gasp escapes me as I notice the wand pointed directly at Liza's head. she couldn't do this! I wouldn't let her.
"Accio wand!" I cried, and the wand flew into my open hand. "Liza! Can't you see that by doing that to yourself, you're only making it worse? For me. For you; you're giving into defeat. That is not the Liza that I know." My tear stained face remained stony, and my wet eyes stared deep into Liza's. She had to know that people cared about her more than she thought. People who weren't Lily. Who weren't... dead.

[OOC: Sorry about the shortness, it's too hot for me to concentrate]
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Black Lake ( Lilies Death)   The Black Lake ( Lilies Death) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:52 am

I felt coldness sweeping through me, and I stood, my tears drying as my feelings were numbed. All I could feel was pain, and it pushed me to do what I had to do. I was born a Fey, alone, and I would die a Fey. I was left alone, and people would be alone in fear. They would feel my pain.

Stalking over to Hermione, I held out my hand and my wand flew into my hand. Then I glared at her, my eyes deadly.
"Don't touch my wand...Mudblood."

Then I turned and walked away, tears trailing down my face.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Black Lake ( Lilies Death)   The Black Lake ( Lilies Death) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:13 am

Mudblood.
If it were any other Slytherin on any other day, I would have been furious. But it was Liza. She may have promised me that she would never say that word again, but it didn't matter; not today. Today she deserved to be hostile. I would have wanted to be.

I turn to watch her walk away. I would have said something, but nothing needed to be said.

I was stood there for less than a moment when a red blur came running down toward me. "I came! I have help!" It cried.
I sighed in return, "You're a bit late, Ron." Following him was proffessor Dumbledore, Snape, Hagrid, and Harry.
I shoved past them all, trailing along Liza's footsteps. I didn't turn back, but I could guess that Snape and Dumbledore were tending to Lily's broken body, Harry was trying to find out what happened, maybe staring into the water, Hagrid was crying at a lost student, and Ron was watching me walk away.
But none of that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Lake ( Lilies Death)   The Black Lake ( Lilies Death) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Lake ( Lilies Death)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Patronus Charm :: Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardary [IC] :: Other Places in Hogwarts-
Jump to: