The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gryffindor dorms (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Gryffindor dorms (open) Empty
PostSubject: Gryffindor dorms (open)   Gryffindor dorms (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:21 pm

Staying out under Harry's invisibilty cloak all night wasn't such a good plan. I nearly got caught by Filch.
But what was more surprising, was when I returned to the Entrance to Gryffindor Common Room.
The fat lady portrait was gone.
Left in it's place was nothing, just the bare hole to get inside.

How had this happened? It was like a repeat of Sirius Black, even though he turned out to be Harry's Godfather.

Any old Slytherin could get in here, any poltergeist.
So I took it upon myself to keep gaurd of our trust Common Room.
I stumbled my way over to the large setee next to the fire, tired from being out all night, and slouched down it it with a mighty sigh. It would be hard not to fall asleep on such a comfortable piece of furniture, but I thought I could just about manage.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor dorms (open)   Gryffindor dorms (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:31 pm

I stiffle a giggle as a gagged Fat Lady wails in protest as I carry her off towards the Room of Requirement. Don't ask what had possessed me to do it, but I was. It was late out, and I was lucky not to get caught as I ran, but I got there eventually, hiding the portrait in the Room of Requirement and then giggling as I snuck out again.

It was funny, how easy it had been. A magical gag from the Weasley Wizarding Wheezes (created to shut up loud portraits), and a bit of arm work, and I'd been well away. Now I started to head back toward the Gryffindor common room, with the intention of stealing the Weasel's boxers and hanging them out of a tower, all of them, for everyone to see.

Stepping into the Common Room, I giggled evilly.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor dorms (open)   Gryffindor dorms (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:39 pm

I was just drifting off into dream land, when I was rudely interrupted.
A footstep as some intruder stepped into the Common Room. I wanted so badly to get up, but it was so, so difficult.
Maybe, I could just peek at who it was. I opened my eye, slowly, to see nothing but a dim light.
It was going to take more than just eye opening, after all. I groaned, and sat up strakight, with a yawn and stetch.
I turned my head groggily around, scanning.
Then I spotted the intruder. "Liza?!" I exclaimed, I had been expecting a Slytherin, but Liza? I suppose I had underestimated her. "Whats going on?! Did you steal the portrait?!"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor dorms (open)   Gryffindor dorms (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:43 pm

I freeze as I hear my name being said, blushing at being caught. Damn, I'm loosing my touch. Turning, I see Hermione, and as she asks if I stole the portrait, I pretend to look wounded for a moment, before smirking and nodding. "Yup, I was gonna put it back, I swear...later," I say with a sly little smile that challenges her to question my motives.

Going to move past her I pause for a moment, trying to remember my last visit here, so I could figure out where ron would be sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor dorms (open)   Gryffindor dorms (open) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 1:48 pm

I narrowed my eyes, standing on shaking legs, and walking toward her. "You didn't answer my first question. What's going on? AKA, What are you doing here, anyway?"
Did she ignore my question purposely?

And what did she mean, by 'later'? Today, tomorrow... Next year? I decided not to ask her this much. Yet, at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor dorms (open)   Gryffindor dorms (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor dorms (open)
Page 1 of 1