The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nim

Nim

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Help. Empty
PostSubject: Help.   Help. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:53 pm

i leaned against the wall, right beside the quidittich pitch, from a distance i noticed malfoy coming closer, i sighed as his smug rin was now visiable.
"hey! Lily " he spoke pushing my hard against the wall with his friends behind me.
"get off me malfoy, you stupid fuck"
he looked at me with disgust before getting off of me and turning around.
he walked off into the distance as i finally relaxed, then a group of lads came over, none of them i recognised but must of been from slytherin,
"hey guys look what we have here!!"
"oooohh its that fucking ginger bitch!"
i looked down and took a deep breath, i looked back up and they were now right in my face.
"Where's your girlfriend!" one of them shouted,
"fuck off." i spoke trying to pull away but they pinned me back.
"your not going anywhere! fat cunt."
I looked down at myself and pressed my hand firmly against my stomach,
they all snickered and the one that seemed to be the leader, grabbed my hair and pulled it back.he pressed his mouth against my neck and nibbled,
he pulled back and turned to his friends.
"lets see how long it takes to make hr squeel." i looked down and sent my knee into his crotch, his let go off me, and i took this chance to run but his friends grabbed my arms and pinned me down. i kicked my legs and screamed.
"let go of me! please leave me alone!!"
the boy walked up to me with hate in his eyes, he placed his hand on my robe and began to pull it up,
"no no please!!"
he smirked and moved his hand up my top he leaned forwards towards my ear and whispered.
" good i like them frail."
"your sick!!" i screamed having images of boarding school back in my mind, I struggled to get free and kicked the boy in the face knocking him back, one of them pinning me slapped my around the cheek, i struggled once more, freeing myself from there grasp i ran so fast, anywhere, after 10minutes of running i kneeled down in a corner beside a small shed, and began to cry the tears running down my cheeks, I turned to my side and looked down at my reflection in the puddle, i cringed and looked around before plcing my fingers down my throat and throwing up.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help.   Help. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:07 pm

I'm walking around school, when I hear a scream echoing in my mind.
"FUCK!" I shout, running towards the place my mind is drawing me too. It has to be something to do with Lily, she's the only one connected to my mind. I run as fast as I can, shoving past people, and reaching a group of Slytherin lads, some that are out of my control, just in time to see Lily disappearing around the corner. I quickly put two and two together, and ram one of them agianst the wall with a surge of violence that is purely mine.
"YOU BASTARDS! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" I demand, my voice angry and full of unquenched rage. The one I'm pinning can't answer because he's choking, and the rest are too scared. I bang the guy against the wall, making his head bounce.
"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!" I scream at them, and a timid bypasser steps forward.
"They tried to hurt her I think, and they insulted her," I am told by the small Ravenclaw second year, and I feel rage bubbling up.
I punch the guy I have against the wall straight in the nose, feeling his bone crack.
"YOU SICK FUCKS!" I swear, lashing out and anyone I can reach from the group, taking a few blows and getting a cut along my cheek and bloody nose, but dishing out more pain then I recieve. Once I get angry, I'm unstoppable.
Within five minutes all from the group are either unconsious or running for their lives, and I ignore my pain, focusing on Lily, letting my mind home in on her, and then running towards her location.
I spot her throwing up by a shed, and double my pace.
"LILY! Oh jesus Lily are you okay, what did those sick fucks do to you?" I ask, reaching her with in seconds and holding her hair back for her. I'd rather she wasn't throwing up, but I'll help in whatever way I can.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help.   Help. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:13 pm

I heard liza voice and her hand pulling back my hair, i wiped my mouth and sat back away from the vomit.. >.>
tears fell from my eyes, i felt so wea, so vunerable, while liza was just so strong, i turned to liza and half smiled.
"thank you.. " i really didnt want to tell her what happened but part of me felt that i had to so i told her everything,
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help.   Help. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:17 pm

I listen to her, feeling a protective anger bubbling up inside of me.
"Those bastards, I should have done more than knock them out or make them run," I swaer bitterly, hugging Lily to me protectively.
"I came running as soon as I knew Lily, I swear I did. I heard you in my mind, and I came running, like I promised I would."
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help.   Help. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:21 pm

I turned to liza and smiled lightly.
"thank you, liza, im sorry, you life would be so much easier without me.." i say looking down at my shoes, thinking of ways i could hurt them , and i promised myself i would.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help.   Help. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:23 pm

"My life wouldn't be worth living without you," I say simply, hugging her gently.
"The thought of anyone hurting you, it makes me so mad," I confess, my face going a bit red. I care about Lily a lot, I love her, and I have trouble controlling my emotions around her.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help.   Help. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:29 pm

i turn to liza and forced upon a smile,
"i love you liza i do, and i dont want you to control your emotions any longer, its unhealthy," i say looking down/.
"im strong enough to get through this."
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help.   Help. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 1:57 pm

I look at her unsurely, and then nod, putting down my barriers. There is a protective anger in me, and a sadness and self loathing at myself because I didn't get there quicker, but most of all there is an overwhelming sense of Love for Lily, and joyful happiness that she loves me too.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help.   Help. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:15 am

As she lets go of her emotions it hits me like a bolt but i smile and endure it, i had to, it was the only way i was going to get though it, to get used to it, and i didnt want Liza hurt .
I smiled when her love is sent to me keeping me warm i closd my eyes and rested my head upon her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help.   Help. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:38 am

She smiles, and seeing that makes me smile too, and my happiness grows. I like it when she smiles, it makes me feel all warm inside.
"I love you," I whisper as she closes her eyes and leans agianst me. I stroke her hair gently, enjoying the sensation of her soft hair beneath my fingers, it's nice
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help.   Help. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:14 pm

" i love you too" i spoke quietly almost drifting off into a deep slumber.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help.   Help. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 6:01 am

My heart swells with happiness when she says she loves me too.

She's the first person to tell me that, nobody ever said they love me before, not my parents, not my brother, not Viktor, not even Georgio. Only Lily, and I'm glad, because now it means even more to me than it would.

I rest back against the shed we'd been sitting by and close my eyes, my arms wrapped around Lily loosly yet protectively. I yawn a little and slowly drift off to sleep.

"You'll never be loved, all you have is your body! You're a little deatheater whore, but I don't mind, because you're my whore arn't you Liza?" Georgio sneers as me, pressing me against the wall of the Quidditch changing rooms. We had been practicing on our brooms, and now he wanted me to have a go on his. I had refused obviously, but Georgio was determined.
"NO! No Georgio, I'm not I'm not!" I shout at him, struggling under his grasp, but he has a firm grip on my arms. He kisses my neck and I cringe, trying to get away from hi, but he's so strong.
"Yes Liza yes," he murmurs, trailing kisses up to my ear so he can nibble the lope. I feel sick, I want him away from me.
"No get off! Get off Georgio!" I scream, bringing my knee up to his groin, but he deflects it easily. He holds both my hands with one of his and then his other hand is roaming. I struggle and scream but nobody comes. I'm all alone with the monster who I had thought could care about me.
"NO! Get off!"

"NOO!" I scream, sitting bolt upright, my eyes open and wild.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help.   Help. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 2:10 pm

I fall asleep listening to the bird chirp drifts me off into a a peaceful dream,
I fidget slowly, til i wake myself up i turned to liza who seemed to be fidgeting alot more than me, I leaned forwards and looked at her expression seemed frightened, then i was jolted back by her scream,
"liza are you alright!!!"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help.   Help. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 2:13 pm

I look about wildly, my heart pounding and tears streaming from my eyes, I'm terrified. But as I look about I don't see Georgio, only Lily. I slump to the ground in a heap and start to sob. I can't take all the nightmares, the sleepless nights, without my charms I'd die of exhaurstion I'm sure. everyone thinks I'm so strong but I'm not.
"I can't deal with this!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help.   Help. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Patronus Charm :: Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardary [IC] :: 15+ RP-
Jump to: