The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hogsmede

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Hogsmede - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:31 am

"You're on, but you didn't pay the bill" I laugh, pointing to the table back inside
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Hogsmede - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:39 am

Ron
I shrug, "Oh well, maybe next time," isay with a smirk, picking up a handful of snow and moldling it into a ball, throwing it at Hermione and running off.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hogsmede - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:41 am

In squeal as the ball hits me in the leg. "Ooooh" I say, bending down to mould some snow into 5 snowballs, chasing Ron, and throing each of them square at him, laughing
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Hogsmede - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:45 am

Ron
I try to duck as the snowballs hit me in the back, crouch and molding another few snow balls, turning to throw them at Hermione with a impish grin on my face.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hogsmede - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:49 am

"Ow" I cry, laughing as a snowball hits me square in the face, "Cheers Ron" I yell, not even bothering to mould it into a snowball, I pink up handfulls of snow, catch up toRon, and ruffle it in his hair, over his face, "Hah! Hi Mr Snowman" I taunt
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Hogsmede - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:55 am

Ron
I pick up some snow and shove it down her back, "Mrs Snowman," I grin, running off down the street
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hogsmede - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:01 am

I cringe, and ruffle my top to get the snow out, and yell down the street "Oh, so now we're married" and laugh, using my wand to lift and fire snowballs down the street after Ron.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Hogsmede - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:03 am

Ron
I laugh and use my arms to shield myself from the onslaught, "I dunno, have you said yes yet?" I shout back, firing off a barrage of my own snowballs.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hogsmede - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:08 am

"f course" I giggle loudly, and put up a sheild charm, only pulling it down when he stops, so I can fire again.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Hogsmede - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:11 am

Ron
I smirk and fire off a snowball, that breaks to reveal a white golden band with small diamond.
"Then wear that!" I call over with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hogsmede - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:15 am

I laugh "You'd better be kidding, but I'm still keeping it" I yell back over, blushing, and firing off another few snowballs
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Hogsmede - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:19 am

I duck and grin back at her, "Keep it for the promise!" I call, diving down to avoid her dnowballs and firing some more at her.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hogsmede - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:39 am

I fire 5 more snowballs, aiming staright for him, and any direction her can go "Promise?" I yel "What promise?"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Hogsmede - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:42 am

Ron
I laugh, "That one day I will..ask you that is,", launching another load of snowballs at her.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hogsmede - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 7:48 am

I blush and giggle "Oh" I say, shoving the ring into my pocket. "Woah, stay there." I yell, running over, "Open your mouth and close your eyes" and when he does, I bend down to pick up some snow from behind me, and shove it in his mouth, nearly cackling with laughter.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Hogsmede - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:16 am

Ron
I nearly choke, gaging on the snow violently, trying to spit it out.
"That was mean Hermione!" I gag, picking up another lump of snow and shoving it in her face.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hogsmede - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:31 pm

I gasp, wiping the snow from my face "Thanks for that Ron, you do know how to charm a girl" I laugh
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Hogsmede - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:36 pm

Ron
I laugh at her, "You shoved the snow in my mouth! I wouldn't mind you feeding me but not like that!"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hogsmede - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:38 pm

I laugh "At least it wasn't yellow snow... or was it? I'm glad it wasn't in my mouth" I say with a grin
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Hogsmede - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:40 pm

Ron
I pinch her nose until she opens her mouth, and then I shove snow in her mouth.
"It is now!"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Hogsmede - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 12:47 pm

"Ahh" I scream, muffled by the snow, I bend over forwards to spit the snow out, and laugh "You've asked for it" I giggle, but soon realise there was hardly anything worse than putting snow in his mouth, so stand there, staring into space and thinking of everything at once - Where was Harry, and why hadn't I seen him? What was I going to do If I got confused more about the Plan? What's Ron thinking?
I shake my head to stop all the thoughts, and realise, yet again, its snowing, and start to shiver, especially because of the snow down my back, and in mouth, still. When I see Ron's run off, I walk back over to him, rubbing my arms with the respetive hands, and say "It's getting cold"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hogsmede - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogsmede   Hogsmede - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogsmede
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Patronus Charm :: Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardary [IC] :: Other Places in Hogwarts-
Jump to: