The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Late night flying

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
loonyluna

loonyluna

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Late night flying - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Late night flying   Late night flying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 1:01 pm

"Yeah! like when the daily prophet told everyone that harry and dumbledore were liars, that was supposedly fact wasnt it, but it was completely not true. And some things pride themselves on not being proven, like all those old legends and stories, which if everyone KNEW they were true, they would loose all meaning because they are meant to be believed not KNOWN"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Late night flying   Late night flying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 1:14 pm

"Exactly! I mean whats the point of knowing everything, it leaves no room for wonderment or imagination! Facts aren't always facts, you have to question them and form your own beliefs!" I exclaim, getting into the talking.
Back to top Go down
loonyluna

loonyluna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Late night flying   Late night flying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:47 pm

Im ecstatic that somebody shares similar beliefs to me "Yeah! and people who believe what other people tell them is true just dont get it...people should beleive what they truly believe not what their friends think or what textbooks tell them"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Late night flying   Late night flying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 2:52 pm

"Yeah, it's like, if everyone just believed what they were told instead of believing what they think is true, then we would still think the world is flat or something!" I say, delighted to fine someone I can talk to about this.
Back to top Go down
loonyluna

loonyluna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Late night flying   Late night flying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:07 pm

"Yep, and we would still think that we were in the centre of the universe and that humans were the dominant species since world began!"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Late night flying   Late night flying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:11 pm

"Exactly!" I say, overexcited and the broom serves dangerously. I grip it and pull it back into control, "Sorry about that. Anyway, people need to broaden their minds if they want to mover forwards."
Back to top Go down
loonyluna

loonyluna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Late night flying   Late night flying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:23 pm

"Thats like, my life motto!! People cant expect to live life fully unless they are open to belief rather than fact." I have to grip tighter as liza swerves the broom but i regain my balance and continue enjoying the flight "I love flying, dont you? it makes you feel free, and not tied down by anything, you can do what you like up here!"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Late night flying   Late night flying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:28 pm

"Like flying? I love flying! I feel as free as a bird up here, I can move and sway with the wind, I feel invincible!" I say, making the broom climb higher.
"Hold on!" I say, going into a dive and pulling just in time, loving the dnager.
Back to top Go down
loonyluna

loonyluna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Late night flying   Late night flying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:39 pm

"WAAAHHHHOOOO!" i scream as we dive, adrenaline rushing through me, then i remember its after dark and we arent technically meant to be outside the castle "OOOPS! i hope nobody heard that!"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Late night flying   Late night flying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:45 pm

I grin in the dark, "Don't worry about it, if anyone comes out Athena will warn us, she's useful cat," I say happily, "And no-one will catch us if I fly like I know i can,"
Back to top Go down
loonyluna

loonyluna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Late night flying   Late night flying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 4:00 pm

"I didnt know you had a cat!" i exclaim, ive always loved animals but cats were one of my favourite

"And you are a great flyer" i agree with her "I reckon harry could be in with some competition, that is if your going to join the quidditch team?"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Late night flying   Late night flying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 4:25 am

"Well Hermione mentioned me becoming Seeker on the train, I denied it but it sounds like a decent idea. I might try out and try to bump Draco off of the team<" I say with a sly smirk, "And yeah I have a cat. She's almost silver in colour, and named Athena after the Greek Goddess of inner beauty and wisdom.
Back to top Go down
loonyluna

loonyluna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Late night flying   Late night flying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 12:24 pm

"YEAH! you really should be a seeker!" I think of how annoyed draco would be if he got knocked off the team "You're far better than draco anyway, he only got on the team cus his dad bought the whole team nimbus two thousand and ones." She mentions her cat and i am impressed "Wow thats a great name for a cat! And she sounds pretty!"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: Late night flying   Late night flying - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 12:29 pm

"I'll knock him off the team, he's a complete wreck lately," I say confidently as I swoop around the Quidditch pitch, "And Athena's a good cat, her only problem is the same one as my owl Nyx, unless it's with me, they can be vicious. They're okay once they get to know people, but no many stay long enough to get to know them, because of how horrid they can be. I kinda remind me of me,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late night flying   Late night flying - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late night flying
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Patronus Charm :: Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardary [IC] :: Quidditch Pitch-
Jump to: