The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Start of Year

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Start of Year Empty
PostSubject: Start of Year   Start of Year Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 8:59 am

I slump down in one of the benches at the Gryffindor table, and look up and down, Harry and Ron are still nowhere to be seen. "Damn" I mutter under my breath. As I listen to Dumbledore speak as he usually does to announce this years bullitans, I hear some things that grab my attention. For example, apparently, a dance is being held later in the year, 3 guesses to whom I want to attend with... And the DADA teachers set to be changed again. Then was the sorting ceremony, I watched as gleeful first years sat with the hat on their head, petrified. I laugh sliently, when I realise the start of year feast had begun. Yumm
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Start of Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 9:04 am

i sat among the hufflepufftable and paid no attention to the bullitans what so ever.
before i knew it the tables were filled with many different kinds of food,
As i watch them all tuck in grabbing sweets and slabs of meat.
I looked over at the food and kept my hands under the table.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

Start of Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 9:04 am

I sit myself at the Slytherin table, next to Draco, much to the annoyance of Pansy. I listen to DumbleBore talk and stifle a yawn when I hear him mention a ball coming up. That grabs my attention, I sit up straighter and listen more intensely to the details. It was a Halloween Ball, so not to far away. I wait for the feast to begin and then I flick my hair over my shoulder and see Pansy bugging Draco to ask her, and I put on my most charming smile.
“So Draco, who do you want to take?” I ask and he looks at me strangely. I laugh a little and pull on the charm, and he falls for it.
“How about you?” he asks confidently, and I laugh loudly.
“Oh Draco, it takes more than that to get me,”
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Start of Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 9:22 am

As I search the hall, I look over in discust at Liza flirting... flirtatiously at Malfoy. And he was buying it, oh what a petty web we weave. I roll my eyes, and look back at the food covering the table in front of me. I grab a chicken leg and take a bite, not really bothering to get a plate, I don't see the point at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Start of Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 9:27 am

I pull out my wand and mutter something, and Nyx comes to me. I write a note and attach it to Nyx’s foot, before sending her over to Lily on the Hufflepuff table.
The note I send read,

Hey Lily,
Remember that date I mentioned on the train? How about we change it a little, instead of killing you, why don’t you just come to the ball with me?
Liza xx

I grin to myself before turning my attention back to Malfoy.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Start of Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 9:29 am

I scanned the hall and saw ...Liza fey flirting with a blone haired boy, who seemed pretty cute. I shook that thought away and looke over at the food once more before grabing an apple.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Start of Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 9:31 am

I look over to the Hufflepuff table in time to see Nyx land in front of Lily and hold out the foot with the note. I grin and watch to see Lily's response, half heartedly grabbing a bunch of grapes to eat while I wait.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Start of Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 9:38 am

I raised aneyebrow and turned to the slytherin table.
not sure what to say.
i smirked and pulled a pencil from my pocket.

'Hmm.. depends will you bring me flowers?' i wrote and chuckles as i placed it on Nyx
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Start of Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 9:42 am

I get the reply of off Nyx and read it, and smile in spite of myself, winking at Lily. I pull my pencil out and a fresh piece of parchment to write back, making sure Malfoy and the others don’t see.

“Just tell me the type and I’ll buy you a bunch. Another thing, do you have a favourite chocolate? I want to make sure I get it right,” I write back with a grin, attaching the note to Nyx and sending it over to Lily.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Start of Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 9:46 am

Nyx landed infront of me, i pulled of the note and chuckled.

' Hm... Lilies and chocolate? the expensive kind.'
I placed it onto Nyx
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Start of Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 9:50 am

I get the note and chuckle slightly, writing down my reply and flicking my wand so a single lily is conjured,
"Lilies for my Lily and expensive chocolates, I can handle that. So does that mean you'll go with me?"
I attach the note and flower to Nyx and send it over to Lily with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Start of Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 9:52 am

I smirked and read the note.

'Hmm.. i guess so.'
I wrote down, rolled it up and stuck it back onto nyx.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Start of Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 9:56 am

I get the note and read it, grinning as I get the answer.
"Yes!" I exclaim, drawing Draco's attention.
"What's made you so happy?" he asked and I smirk at him.
"I got a date for the Ball!"

I pull out more parchment and write another message.
"Do you have an outfit for the Ball yet or can I have the pleasure of taking you shopping for one? My treat."
I attach it to Nyx and send it over to Lily, not caring that Draco is watching who the owl goes to.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Start of Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 9:58 am

I smile,

'havnt got a dress, and shopping would be fun...' i write as i sent it back nowi turned round to watch her expression and everyones around her.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Start of Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 10:01 am

I grin wildly, really happy as I write my reply and send it over.
"So how does this weekend sound? We have a Hogsmede trip and I bet we could get to Diagon Alley if that's where you want to go"

Draco stares at me like I'm crazy.
"Lily Cole, you turned me down for Lily Cole?" he askes and I just smile as I face Lily.
"Yup, she's more my type."
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Start of Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 10:05 am

I grin as i felt disapointment and happiness surround me.

'yeh sounds great, draco looks dissapointed, HAHA' i wrote back pleased with myself
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Start of Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 10:10 am

I grin as I get her reply,
"He is, I turned him down so I could ask you, you're more my type. So shall I meet you outside your common room or by the entrance on Saturday? Either way how does around 9am sound so we'll have plenty of time. x"
I send the reply over to Lily with a smile, completly ignoring any glances Draco is giving me.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Start of Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 10:14 am

I opened the note and smiled as i picked up my pencil and scribbled down.
"Sounds great, im looking forward to it.'
i placed it back onto Nyx as i poked my tongue at draco.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Start of Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 10:18 am

I get the note and my smile grows, and I giggle as she pokes her tongue out at Draco
"Shall I meet you outside your common room? Or would you rather meet me at the entrance? Your choice, and I'm looking forward to it to, sorry I was a jerk on the train. x" I send the note over to her with a small wave, aware and not caring that most of the Slytherin table are looking at me.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Start of Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 10:23 am

I giggle
'Meet you outside the entrance,and its no biggy'

I scanned all of slytherin table to see them all looking at Liza which made me laugh really loudly
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

Start of Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 10:25 am

I sit back, watching Liza, and a girl I've ne'er seen before passing notes with an owl. What were they doing(?), I wonder silently, my forhead creasing in thought. I watch as Liza and the girl look happy, whilst the entire Slytherin table look shocked and confused, angry even. I try my best to squint at the note paper, but it comes to no avail. I think back into all the spells I know that could help me, and, without much thought, aim my wand at the paper stuffed in the owls beak, and say "Geminio". The note paper duplicates itself, and, as the duplicate sheet begins to fall, I say "Accio Note paper", and it flies straight to me. I read the contents, and look from girl to girl, and the disapproving Slytherins. So... they'e going to the ball... and are now, 'involved'... hm. I tear the note paper in two, scrunch it in a ball, and throw it behind me.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Start of Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 10:26 am

I notice that I have an audience and I grin, deciding that I'd give them something to stare about. the Slytherin table is close to Hufflepuff, so I can easily call over to Lily and know she'll have heard.
Grinning at her I call, "I'm looking forward to Saturday, entrance hall it is" and blow her a kiss. The Slytherin table has gone silent and my call has gained me the attention of some other people on other tables too.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Start of Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 1:20 pm

I felt the emotions of anger,dissapointment and amusment flow around me as i looked towards the sources.
I watched Liza blow me a kiss and smirked as i pretended to catch it and place it to my heart.
"Til then My love!!" I shouted and couldnt help myself but to fall to the floor laughing.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

Start of Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 1:23 pm

I laugh out loud, and then stand up, "I shall count away the hours till we can be together again my sweetheart," I declare, and I see all of the Slytherin house looking at me in shock. I turn to them and sneer.
"What's the matter with you lot, never seen a girl madly in love before? Which reminds me,"
I turn back towards the Hufflepuff table.
"I love you Lily!" I call, and then drop back in my seat giggling.
Back to top Go down
Nim

Nim

Start of Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 1:29 pm

I laugh as all the hufflepuff table didnt seemed to notice, most were stuffing there faces. i giggled.
"I Wuv you too!!!!" I shouted back but making sure i never said 'love' , i always promised myself i would never say that unless i really loved someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Start of Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Start of Year   Start of Year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Start of Year
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Patronus Charm :: Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardary [IC] :: The Great Hall-
Jump to: