The Patronus Charm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Harry Potter RPG Board.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the Compartment.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female
Number of posts : 493
Registration date : 2007-07-21

In the Compartment. Empty
PostSubject: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:16 am

I sigh in a bored tone. Ronald and Harry are nowhere to be seen, or at the very least they havn't turned up yet. So looks like I'm stuck here in this wretched compartment by myself for the time-being. Great. I take out my Muggle Studies handbook and begin to read, making the most of my time alone.
Back to top Go down
loonyluna

loonyluna

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:48 pm

I wander down the train with my head in the latest edition of the quibbler. Im not looking where im going so i bump into a tall boy. I turn towards him to say sorry but i realise its Draco Malfoy. "Watch it, freak show" he snarls at me. "Dont worry luna" i say to myself quietly as he walks off "The Nargles will be after him soon" I carry on wandering down the train when i notice Hermione sat in a compartment by herself. I silde open the compartment door and say "Hello! Where's Ron and Harry?"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:57 pm

"Oh, Hi Luna" I smile, dropping my book to the ground, startled by her immediate presence. "I have no clue where they are to be honest, they should be here by know..." I say, signalling to the empty space beside me, "Come on Luna, site down, you don't need to stand there for five hundered days"
Back to top Go down
loonyluna

loonyluna

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:06 pm

"oh sorry..." i walk over and sit in the space she is signalling at. "yes its all very perculiar isnt it..." Hermione looks at me as if she doesnt understand. "The boys i mean...the whole lot of them are acting strange today...First i watched neville talking to a friend of his and he went bright red when i walked up to him...like he was hididng something...then malfoy just rushed past me like he had somewhere more important to go than school...and now Ron and Harry have dissappeared...Perhaps daddy can explain whats got into the boys heads these days" i say dreamily as i open my Quibbler again.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:14 pm

I giggle "Maybe" I look airily at the copy of Quibbler in her hands "So, have the Nargles come back to haunt you again yet?" I ask, shiving the books I had previously removed from my bag back into it.
Back to top Go down
loonyluna

loonyluna

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:21 pm

"Not me they havent...but theyre going to get draco malfoy when hes not expecting it because hes being very nasty recently isnt he?"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:32 pm

"Very" I smile "Whats that cockroach been up to this time then?" I ask, thinking of the million times he called me a filthy little mudblood.
Back to top Go down
loonyluna

loonyluna

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:40 pm

"Well you know what hes like...i saw him tourmenting a couple of first years a minute ago, telling them that if your naught at hogwarts, filch hangs you up in the dungeons for a week or cuts of your fingers...you should of seen their faces, they looked terrified"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female
Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:46 pm

I wander down the train, search for a empty compartment, when I hear familiar voices coming from one of the compartments on my left hand side. Opening the door slightly I pop my head in to see who it is in it, and to my surprise I see Hermione and Luna.
“Hi again you two, I haven’t seen you since Diagon Alley,” I say lightly, entering the compartment, “Do you mind if I join you,” I ask.
Back to top Go down
loonyluna

loonyluna

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:48 pm

"oh hi liza! Nice to see you again. Of course...come and sit down!"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:51 pm

"hi Liza" I smile "thats awful" I say, in reply to Lunas statment on draco. "so, do you thinkhe'll be pulling any more 'mudblood' jokes on me again thbis year?" I asked Luna with a small giggle, though inside I was dreading more taunting.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:52 pm

I smile warmly, a first in the presence of the two girls since I’ve met them
“Thanks, I was beginning to think I’d be left standing for the rest of the journey,” I say with a laugh, dragging my trunk into the compartment and collapsing onto one of seats, when I hear Hermione's comment.
"What do you mean," I ask her.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:56 pm

"Oh, sorry, I thought, because you knew so much about me from Viktor, you'd know that I was muggle born - every year Malfoy cracks up about it, its infuriating!" I croak, thinking of the years I've nad to suffer it.
Back to top Go down
loonyluna

loonyluna

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 1:58 pm

Feeling bad for hermione as i know what its like to be teased and insulted i say "I think hes going to be just as bad as he always is if not worse...but dont worry hermoine, the nargles will put him straight soon... and if they dont you could always punch him again like you did before"
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 2:00 pm

“You‘re a…” I say cutting myself off quite suddenly, changing my sentence midway, “I didn’t know, Viktor didn‘t mention it around me.”
I try to give her a smile but my head is spinning. How could this be right? She’s smart and well mannered, how could she be a Mudblood? It didn’t make any sense.
“I feel rather dizzy,” I mutter to myself, closing my eyes and sinking down in my seat.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 2:04 pm

"Err, are you okay...?... Liza?" I ask, concerned. I place my hand on her head "no... not a temperature..." I mumble to myself, wondering how she got in this state.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 2:07 pm

I only just manage to stop myself from flinching as she puts her hand on my forehead. I straighten up, taking a deep breath, “I’ll be okay thanks,” I manage to mutter, forcing gratitude into my voice, quickly saying, "I'm not good on trains, I prefer travel by broom," as my explanation.
Back to top Go down
loonyluna

loonyluna

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 2:08 pm

"oh dear! Whats the matter with her? Have the nargles got her!?!"
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 2:11 pm

"Errm, okay... sure" Just then, Draco Malfoy walked past our compartment, nearly ignoring us, but, when he saw a Miss Hermione without her loyal companions, he smirked, and walked in.
''Well, If it isn't the filthy little mudblood. What's that mudblood?" He said, looking at Liza "You've got yourself a friend? well, its about time."
"Shut. Up. Malfoy" I say calmly, yet with anger, and a fearful wobble in my voice. "You have no need to be here."
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 2:14 pm

“Malfoy?” I say with contempt, “That blonde bloke is a Malfoy? He’s supposed to be a pureblood, bah, if he’s so pure I’d have expected him to recognise a Fey when he sees one!” I spit before I can control the words in my sentence.
"Show respect to those who deserve it you imbecile," I yell at him.
Back to top Go down
loonyluna

loonyluna

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 2:16 pm

A bout of anger sweeps over me as malfoy insults my friend I shout "Malfoy leave hermoine alone! Shes a far better with than you will ever be no matter whos blood she has!" And i march over to the compartment door and slam it shut in malfoys face!
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 2:23 pm

Draco forced the door open to have a go at me, his attention diverted from the Mudblood.
“You think that Mudblood trash deserves respect?” he demands and I stand up, my temper flaring.
“No you idiot, but the last daughter of the Fey Death Eater Family does! Some pure blood you are when you don‘t recognise one of your own!”
He stands speechless.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 2:32 pm

With my voice raising from a whisper to a bellow with every word, I say "Can we all just please, stop yelling!" I see 3 faces, and those from other compartment stare at me, and turn pink.. "That is to say... I think Malfoy should show Liza some respect.. even ... wait a minute"
I replay a few sentances in my head
    "You think that Mudblood trash deserves respect?” ...“No you idiot..."
"Liza... what you just said..." I stop talking and sit back in my seat.
Back to top Go down
Liza
Liza

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 2:36 pm

I complete blank Granger and focus on Malfoy.
“Your father would have a field day with this Draco, you don’t recognise a Fey! My family supported you, we hid you and you don’t recognise me! It’s only been three years, that isn’t that long!” I shout, angry he doesn't recognise me.
“Well what am I supposed think with you hanging around Mudblood trash. Hardly Pure behaviour!" he sneers at me and I lose it.
“I didn’t know she was one you imbecile!” I all but scream at him, my eyes flashing dangerously.
Back to top Go down
Miss. Granger
Miss. Granger

Female

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 2:40 pm

I rise briskly from my seat, and march quickly down the train to find an empty compartment, pushing past Malfoy as I go, my book bag clutched tightly to my chest.
As I push past, I hear Malfoy scream "Ey, watch where you're goin you filthy mudblood!" and I turn around, red with anger "SHUT IT MALFOY, YOU.... YOU... ... ... URGH" I drop my book bag to the floor, and slap Malfot hard in the face, forgetting my wand was 2 seconds away. I sit back down in the apartment, and bury my face in my knees, not caring that the bag was halfway down the train.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Compartment.   In the Compartment. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Compartment.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Patronus Charm :: The Wizarding World [IC] :: The Hogwarts Express-
Jump to: